Who is telling the truth? | Vital Football

Who is telling the truth?

And DT would have to do a retraction in the Guardian sharpish

In four years I've never seen a journalist have to retract any story on Fawaz

From pizzagate onwards

Yet he always denies anything he doesn't like

And the detail and confidence in what DT has said suggests he's got this watertight

Case closed for me

exquisite forest - 19/10/2016 21:22

If dt has one word or figure slightly wrong fawaz can claim it to be inaccurate

Dt every time for me

Precisely, it's an ambiguous statement to make.

Fawaz only wants a salary of £999,999.99.

It's the accuracy of the figures that really lend itself to DTs story being the more reliable.

They are not the kind of figures you pluck out of the air.

It's got Pereira's fingerprints all over it.

No doubt Pedro has leaked this. Its not exactly shocking though is it? Hes spunked £100m into the Trent. I bet the poor **** doesnt sleep

Would seriously love it if the players did revolt

Hasawi has also had to stave off a potential revolt from the club’s players, the Guardian can reveal, because of the frequency with which they have been paid late or not received their bonuses.

The figures quoted may bear no resemblence to what hes eventually likley to get. They were probably just his starting point in a negotiation.

What i find more interesting is who's briefing against Fawaz? There's too much detail in the story for it to be a fabrication.

There are dark forces at work. :69:

I wonder if this will be a beginning of a flow of info coming from ex managers and players

PVH - 19/10/2016 21:28

exquisite forest - 19/10/2016 21:22

If dt has one word or figure slightly wrong fawaz can claim it to be inaccurate

Dt every time for me

Precisely, it's an ambiguous statement to make.

Fawaz only wants a salary of £999,999.99.

Well let's see if any of the details have to be retracted.

Also club saying no further comment

That's because further comment would just dig bigger holes for Fawaz

Given the nature of his exit and the reduction/ reluctance in incurring professional costs at the moment I wonder if they had forgone the usual agreements with Pedro.

Again I'm not defending fawaz but maybe these were the terms of the marinakis deal and a starting point in negotiations with other interested parties. So Taylor has published the truth. However, current terms in negotiation are very different so fawaz is also right to be angry and deny. Another theory could be that the Americans are very shrewd and turning the screw on fawaz for a better deal.
Posted a few weeks ago about periera and the following shit storm. Looks like what was shared was right after all! :14:

paplane - 19/10/2016 21:35

The figures quoted may bear no resemblence to what hes eventually likley to get. They were probably just his starting point in a negotiation.

What i find more interesting is who's briefing against Fawaz? There's too much detail in the story for it to be a fabrication.

There are dark forces at work. :69:

Marinakis sure to be involved somewhere - no love lost.
I've been convinced for some time that the Greek journo is purely his mouthpiece.

Well Emad on twitter spending all night saying none of it is true

Only for a poster to then ask him if none of it is true why did he tweet the following when story first broke?

@E__Alqahtani
4h
Come on fawaz has invested his life savings in nffc club its not wrong if he ask for million pound annual salary I think its little #nffc:

He's not exactly the best witness for the defence!! Lol

If the American interest still exists then how do people think that this exchange with the Guardian will be perceived?

I hope I'm wrong but I feel the American deal is dead.

#ITK

LyttleByLyttle - 19/10/2016 22:08

If the American interest still exists then how do people think that this exchange with the Guardian will be perceived?

I hope I'm wrong but I feel the American deal is dead.

#ITK

Putting hope aside, did anyone, really beleive a takeover was actually going to happen any time soon?

ozzyten10 - 19/10/2016 22:01

Again I'm not defending fawaz but maybe these were the terms of the marinakis deal and a starting point in negotiations with other interested parties. So Taylor has published the truth. However, current terms in negotiation are very different so fawaz is also right to be angry and deny. Another theory could be that the Americans are very shrewd and turning the screw on fawaz for a better deal.
Posted a few weeks ago about periera and the following shit storm. Looks like what was shared was right after all! :14:

So Perreira went for leaking a red bull story that wasn't true?

That's so tough on Perreira and unfair

Think you are clutching at straws ozzy

Emads tweeted 1m salary is fair

And what do player revolts over bonuses not being paid in international break have to do with the marinakis deal

This is fresh information not old info ozzy