Who is going to do the write up against les blues today????? | Page 9 | Vital Football

Who is going to do the write up against les blues today?????

both seem quicker and stronger and have more stamina to get up and down the pitch than Watson so just play that pairing in the centre, Ive always hated the term 'holding' midfielder anyway, cos that just screams cant get in opponents half, so its half a job. We need midfielders that can hold and go too.
One of thse players that always gets the best of me , Grabban, I thought he was awful again but got his goal to stay in the side. at least if we had an Austn or someone alongside him I might be more positive up front.
Watson has played well recently but I would still drop him for Semedo, Sow and Silva just to give us a bit more going forward.

No idea about off field but I rate Grabban I must admit. Gets through more work than people give him credit for and he chases down defenders really well at times.

He will never be top drawer but as our main striker I am not unhappy with him. Just wish we had a decent backup.

In fairness to Grabban. He knows where the back of the net is. His goals per game record is good I'd imagine. Hopefully he avoids injury or else we're fucked.

Not after three games it's not. Kasami looked great after three games.

Silva is growing on me; I thought he had a real impact on the game.

I'm yet to feel the Semedo love. I can see he is a decent footballer but I'm yet to really see what his attacking impact is? Some great defending but I don't feel like he is controlling games or launching our attacks.

Sow has impressed me in that he hasn't been sent off (or even carded) yet. He did worry me based on that video but thankfully he has restraint. Isn't Colback though

Kasami did have an impact but he was always slow and looked like what he was, a player towards the end of his career.

Enjoying the fact that many of our signings are young and will improve. Wasnt sure about silva and was waiting for carv but is growing on me.

Samedo and sow both upgrades imo although its very early days as ross mentioned. Just happy that pre season depression appears misplaced.

In fairness to Grabban. He knows where the back of the net is. His goals per game record is good I'd imagine. Hopefully he avoids injury or else we're fucked.

If mir had scored his scorpion effort we'd have been raving. Jury's out on whether we have enough striking depth. I also thought we were light but prepared to wait and see

If mir had scored his scorpion effort we'd have been raving. Jury's out on whether we have enough striking depth. I also thought we were light but prepared to wait and see
Jury will be out until either Grabban has a crap game and needs to be subbed or he picks up a knock. At that point we will find out just how short we are.

If Cummings knuckles down and forces himself back into the fold it might not be so bad but as he is an idiot it’s not too likely.

Mir has shown nothing to suggest he is capable of stepping up.

Jury will be out until either Grabban has a crap game and needs to be subbed or he picks up a knock. At that point we will find out just how short we are.

If Cummings knuckles down and forces himself back into the fold it might not be so bad but as he is an idiot it’s not too likely.

Mir has shown nothing to suggest he is capable of stepping up.

Cummings is done.

Think mir looks ok pits himself about got a bit of pace, at Leeds he forced them to panic which lead to our equaliser and yesterday should have probably scored. We still need another because at some point we will get an injury or suspension to one of them and that leaves us very short, can't see lamouchi using Cummings maybe Murphy at a push.

Watson has played well recently but I would still drop him for Semedo, Sow and Silva just to give us a bit more going forward.

No idea about off field but I rate Grabban I must admit. Gets through more work than people give him credit for and he chases down defenders really well at times.

He will never be top drawer but as our main striker I am not unhappy with him. Just wish we had a decent backup.
Ive suggested a few times that he has played like he is carrying an injury so it was interesting for hm to say he had new regime for his achiles and he is starting to feel better,. So maybe that feeling was right and he indeed will start putting hmself about a bit and grow in confidence. Rate him or not, he's our only option right now so I for sure hope he can push on

A gem from the http://www.stressandpie.co.uk/ match report

After that, Boremingham more or less collapsed, and Forest indulged themselves in an orgy of missed chances which somehow turned out to be more insulting to Boremingham than an actual seven nil thrashing.

Not quite as funny as it used to be, but still well worth a read.