Who is going to do the write up against les blues today????? | Page 8 | Vital Football

Who is going to do the write up against les blues today?????

Not after three games it's not. Kasami looked great after three games.

Silva is growing on me; I thought he had a real impact on the game.

I'm yet to feel the Semedo love. I can see he is a decent footballer but I'm yet to really see what his attacking impact is? Some great defending but I don't feel like he is controlling games or launching our attacks.

Sow has impressed me in that he hasn't been sent off (or even carded) yet. He did worry me based on that video but thankfully he has restraint. Isn't Colback though
I have a similar view on Semedo. Looks a very good player defensively but am yet to see what he does in an attacking sense.

Not a problem if he is being played as a holding midfielder but if we have 3 of them on the pitch...

I fundamentally disagree with you on this. I guess I just believe in Cash more

I once did some business with some Chinese and they told me "Cash solves every problem."

They were doing quite well for themselves, so this leads me to believe that Matty might be able to do a job in every position.

Lol DARRR it wasn’t aimed at you, if I was aiming it at you I would have said ‘you’ not the generic ‘some posters’.

By the way you were the guy who last week claimed to be talking “above peoples heads’ right?

Do or do not some people talk bolox on here? Answer that honestly and you’ll get my point.

I didnt claim to be talking above people's heads. I was trying to make a specific point, and deliberately or not, you and others chose to ignore it or misrepresent what I was trying to say. So I said that, the point i was trying to make, was going over your head. Not that i was generally talking over heads!
People have different opinions, it doesn't mean that they are talking bollocks! I dont agree with your opinion on those first two games, but it doesn't mean i think you are talking bollocks and I never claimed you were.

Morning all

See what happens when somebody takes the time and effort to put a proper match fred together?

Poacher, YOU are now the official match fred author of Vital Forest. Congratulations.
Unfortunately some posters on vital think that I know exactly nothing about football after 73 years of watching it. I also must take credit for notifying OKD through the report button if I think any poster or posters stray off post ie: Brexit on a football related forum, however if after that you still want me to have a go at match day preamble I will give it a go.

Unfortunately some posters on vital think that I know exactly nothing about football after 73 years of watching it. I also must take credit for notifying OKD through the report button if I think any poster or posters stray off post ie: Brexit on a football related forum, however if after that you still want me to have a go at match day preamble I will give it a go.

Poacher, I reckon that your years of experience probably gives you some insight into the game, why not give it a go.

:thumbup:

Defence & more worryingly for us keeper will have to have a good game against Fulham.

I'd be happy with 7 points, Jordan. Fulham will be extremely tough.
Taylor, yes, Fulham will be tough. If we want to be one of the better sides, we need win consistently. But I want us to be champions! I am maximalist! So, we must win against the best sides!
I don't know if my English is correct, but I'm trying hard :hmmm:

Taylor, yes, Fulham will be tough. If we want to be one of the better sides, we need win consistently. But I want us to be champions! I am maximalist! So, we must win against the best sides!
I don't know if my English is correct, but I'm trying hard :hmmm:

Your English is very good, mate. Better than some on here whose English is their first language. (y)

I have a similar view on Semedo. Looks a very good player defensively but am yet to see what he does in an attacking sense.

Not a problem if he is being played as a holding midfielder but if we have 3 of them on the pitch...
both seem quicker and stronger and have more stamina to get up and down the pitch than Watson so just play that pairing in the centre, Ive always hated the term 'holding' midfielder anyway, cos that just screams cant get in opponents half, so its half a job. We need midfielders that can hold and go too.
One of thse players that always gets the best of me , Grabban, I thought he was awful again but got his goal to stay in the side. at least if we had an Austn or someone alongside him I might be more positive up front.