Who is going to Accrington, then? | Vital Football

Who is going to Accrington, then?

Yes. Travelling to Leeds on Friday for two nights away. Only thing I need to do now is book trains for Saturday!

Me!!! I missed Tuesday through my own crap time management, but I'm not missing this.

I will be gaining brownie points with the Mrs, as risk mitigation in case we get to the play of finals at Wembley, so will be giving this one a miss.

Yes a car load of us going, from the biggest stadium in League 2 to the smallest it is quite a contrast!

Have a weekend planned with friends who live at Nelson. Was taking the electric car up there, then disaster Tuesday night, lost the card case carrying all my debit/credit cards. Had to sit up into the early hours on the phone at home after the game to get them cancelled.
Outcome: No cards, no access to charging points for the journey.
SHOUTOUT: To my lovely Goddaughter Emilia, who has saved my weekend by lending me her car ! I have cash, even if no cards, so it will be returned with as full a tank of petrol as I can get it :- )=

Sadly not fit for this one ! Will be there in spirit hoping for another cheeky victory !

Yes, getting the train down.

Be careful if you are going M62 > M66. The last time I drove home from Lincoln that way, there were horrific road works on the M62 leading up to the M66 junction, miles and miles of them. Allow yourself plenty of time - not just Syimp either.

I drove the other week up to to Gateshead FC using the M62 , and although the works were there nothing was happening , but there was a 50 mph average speed limit , for a good few miles upto the M66 as the previous post mentions

The roadworks, other than a few miles of 50 mph, are not as bad as they were 6 months ago and didn't really delay the day out in Morecambe.

Will be at Accrington for the last away game this season- hopefully will be able to see the Imps next season at the Wham stadium too.

The roadworks, other than a few miles of 50 mph, are not as bad as they were 6 months ago and didn't really delay the day out in Morecambe.

Will be at Accrington for the last away game this season- hopefully will be able to see the Imps next season at the Wham stadium too.

There's a good thought!

I fly in from Hong Kong to Heathrow at 5 a.m. on Saturday morning. Time to get home, say hi to the missus, shower and changed and then take two of my boys to catch the 9.30 from Euston.