Who else is going to Stevenage on Saturday? | Vital Football

Who else is going to Stevenage on Saturday?

Dropped a bollock on this one, thought I could order on a Tues and get them posted, didn't allow for Xmas post, and deadline for posted tickets had gone, (couldn't get to SB to collect) so toying with idea of going in home end. Not the same though is it.

Dropped a bollock on this one, thought I could order on a Tues and get them posted, didn't allow for Xmas post, and deadline for posted tickets had gone, (couldn't get to SB to collect) so toying with idea of going in home end. Not the same though is it.
It will be away side! The oppsite end has been demolished i believe!

Now we have sold out (again) it should be a brilliant atmosphere.

Our SEVENTH away following over 1,000 this season!

Sometimes it is quite exciting going with the home supporters and being careful not to give the game away. Very hard if we get an early goal though. Stick near the directors box, Danny's dad and a few others will also show their support for the Imps. Remember your not 18, we don't want to see you being carted out having incited a fracas.

Sometimes it is quite exciting going with the home supporters and being careful not to give the game away. Very hard if we get an early goal though. Stick near the directors box, Danny's dad and a few others will show their support for the Imps. Remember your not 18, we don't want to see you being carted out having incited a fracas.

Ha, ha.

I assume you and the boys will be there again?