Who did Evans try to sign??? | Vital Football

Who did Evans try to sign???

Cookiejar

Vital Reserves Team
There has been references recently from Evans that our squad wasnt necessarily our first choice. Crowley and Pollock at Cheltenham being 2. He also mentioned I belive, that we tried to sign 2 or 3 who eventually singed for Plymouth Argyle. We know one of these was Ryan Broom. Anybody heard of other names we have tried to sing but failed with?

There has been references recently from Evans that our squad wasnt necessarily our first choice. Crowley and Pollock at Cheltenham being 2. He also mentioned I belive, that we tried to sign 2 or 3 who eventually singed for Plymouth Argyle. We know one of these was Ryan Broom. Anybody heard of other names we have tried to sing but failed with?
The Treorchy Male Voice Choir? Now they really can sing! And the leading tenor has a sweet left foot.

It’s funny. You trawl around the L1 forums and a lot of clubs fans (especially those doing worse than expected) are bemoaning them not getting their summer targets.

Donny for one, furious that they sold their whole strike force and apparently don’t currently have any “recognised” strikers on their books.

And a Lincoln fan the other day was talking about some striker they were trying to get all summer but missed out on deadline day.

As for who we missed out on. I’d imagine SE might say that about a lot of players that he would have liked to sign, maybe enquired about, but we weren’t a hope of getting. Danny Crowley appears to be one certainty that we wanted. Would have been good.