Who Are Ya? - Portsmouth (Q&A) | Vital Football

Who Are Ya? - Portsmouth (Q&A)

Maybe a better question would be Where Are Ya? - back in the day when this Vital forum had over a hundred contributing members posting at any one time, you'd have certainly known..

I often take a look here while online. Its quite upsetting actually, that what was once such a vibrant meeting place has fallen into silence. eastneydave and dedmans last making an appearance in August 21.

Oh well.. such is life. Always been a Pompey fan.. always will be..

PUP.. PPU.. :clap:

I am still about but as Dedmans said Pompeyrug left without a word and it is a shame that this forum then fell by the wayside.

PUP
Crying shame.. it really is. I suppose it just goes to show what a vital king pin Rug was in keeping the forum up-together. That's not knocking anybody else, the guy certainly put the hours in with his content, and I'll always remember him for that. Your 'Toast' was always a good Sunday morning read too Dave, and I thank you for that as well.

Personally, I think it was also a big blow when Chix left, he had quite a following and lots of input. Me included.

I do hope you're keeping well Dave, and life is treating you kindly. I'd like to see if I can get up to Fratton at least once in the new season. I'm in France at the moment. Hard cash is a big decider though.. especially now I'm retired. We shall see how the year goes.

PUP.. PPU.. :clap::thumbup:

Corny I am fine thanks and hope you are too.

Looking forward to the new season on Saturday which will be my 64th season supporting Pompey.

Shame this site died suddenly with just the odd tumbleweed blowing down the street,

Toast I started writing nearly fifteen years ago and are still available to read in the archives as is its successor Sunday Chimes. I reckon I must have written close to half a million words over those years.

Play up Pompey!!

Corny I am fine thanks and hope you are too.

Looking forward to the new season on Saturday which will be my 64th season supporting Pompey.

Shame this site died suddenly with just the odd tumbleweed blowing down the street,

Toast I started writing nearly fifteen years ago and are still available to read in the archives as is its successor Sunday Chimes. I reckon I must have written close to half a million words over those years.

Play up Pompey!!

Its really great to hear from you Dave, and so glad your well and up for the new season.

I guess the odd 'tumbleweeed's blowing through' are you, dedmans and myself.. The Three Tumbleweeds.. the last Vitals standing.. ha ha.. PUP-PPU.. :clap::thumbup: