Who are the candidates for our new manager.. | Page 100 | Vital Football

Who are the candidates for our new manager..

Jurgen 2nd favourite now
My original bets were on Jurgen a week after Mourinho's departure, and I punted for him on here in the early postings, either as manager or perhaps DOF. Glad that they were internet bets otherwise I'd have thrown the tickets away weeks ago. Looking good now at 9-2 favourite with Corals. Not sure how good a candidate he really is, but he comes with a lot of credibility, which not too many of the candidates mentioned recently would have.

My original bets were on Jurgen a week after Mourinho's departure, and I punted for him on here in the early postings, either as manager or perhaps DOF. Glad that they were internet bets otherwise I'd have thrown the tickets away weeks ago. Looking good now at 9-2 favourite with Corals. Not sure how good a candidate he really is, but he comes with a lot of credibility, which not too many of the candidates mentioned recently would have.
A German, an Italian and Dr Evil + mini me in the wings. Great combo!

We will offer Ronaldo....little finger to the lip.....one million pounds!

And we have a new favourite with the bookies. Ernesto Valverde.

He's been out of work since leaving Barcelona in January 2020.

But the bookies have now installed him as their top dog so it must be true.

I’m throwing my hat in the ring with Jurgen . He knows us he loves us , , the fact that he really isnt a good coach hasn’t been a quality we have looked for in the past !!!!!
Klippity will help him out .!
He was a good coach Walty. Okay he had a rough ride with Bayern but he turned Germany's fortunes around with a wonderful World Cup run which silenced most if not all of his critics. I honestly believe he'd be like a breath of fresh air for us at the moment, much like Harry was after the calamitous run of Juande Ramos.

Jurgen is not cut out for the PL. He doesn't focus on fitness, he's pretty relaxed on tactics and he's too passive.

I love the bloke, but he's just never been dedicated enough to be a good club manager. He's far more suited to International management.

Jurgen is not cut out for the PL. He doesn't focus on fitness, he's pretty relaxed on tactics and he's too passive.

I love the bloke, but he's just never been dedicated enough to be a good club manager. He's far more suited to International management.

Thinking Jurgen is cut out to be a Prem manager in 2021 is like pretending Levy knows anything about football in both the 20th and 21st centuries.

Why would we delude ourselves that he can take us to the promised land?

He was a good coach Walty. Okay he had a rough ride with Bayern but he turned Germany's fortunes around with a wonderful World Cup run which silenced most if not all of his critics. I honestly believe he'd be like a breath of fresh air for us at the moment, much like Harry was after the calamitous run of Juande Ramos.

That was soooooooooo long ago.

Since then he was shit for TeamUSA, and the bit at Hertha…. Ya, no.

He had success w Germany (Go have a look at the teams), and he’s been crap everywhere else.

Great player. Good guy. Bad coach.

Think you're in lala land if you think Jurgen is a good pick!

Would be like Ardiles 2.0 but shitter.
Who would be your choice BS ? It’s a bit like getting the must have kids toy at Christmas . You know what you want but you can’t get it anywhere .
I want someone who isn’t afraid of the players or the chairman .
I want someone who will actually not bow down to the superstars . Not treat them badly , but not be afraid to say you are tired and I’m resting you this week and I don’t care how much you lose in bonuses .
I was a bit tongue in cheek with the klinnsman bit . Which is why I said klippity could help him .

I didn’t understand Levy when he said he wanted to someone to get us back to playing the free flowing football that we are famous for , after employing MOURHINO .
If he wants us playing free flowing football, then Jurgen is the man .
If he wants the CL trophy on his desk then he has to get a different hat on . And Quick .
If it’s a project that he wants, he needs to come out and say so . He sacked one bloke because his project projected itself too quickly.

In all seriousness, my choice would be to go all out for Ten Hag . I think he would fit the criteria for the club , but he would have to be left to do his job with the new DoF.
Apart from that ! …… I’m struggling

I still keep reading about Gattuso and now Nuno. Please can someone assure me these are just papers and agent's putting this rubbish rumours out there. Gattuso can't stay in a job for more than 5 minutes. Nuno could not be hold a job at wolves now papers think he is good enough for us is this truly how far we have fallen. We need someone to pick this club out of the trash that our poor league displays left us in and the usl debacle. Please someone tell me this is crap