Who are the 4 names SE has given to Scally then? | Vital Football

Who are the 4 names SE has given to Scally then?

Cookiejar

Vital Reserves Team
I'll start the silly season rumours, bare in mind I am.suee get said they are cup tied I'm going to go with Humphries at Southend

Cup tied could include non league - just saying ;-)

we do normally do a bit of business in January so I am expecting some in. Better than the starting XI or not that's the key to me. If its just making up numbers then less impressed. If they become regular starters then we really could have an interesting second half.

Is there anyone that SE has tended to take with him wherever he goes?
This guy perhaps. But he is a centre back that doesn't seem a logical target .Unless someone is leaving.
Mansfield Town centre-back Rhys Bennett will join League One side Peterborough United on a two-year contract on 1 July after his deal with the Stags expires.

The 26-year-old played under Posh boss Steve Evans at Mansfield, where he made 97 appearances in two seasons.

Bennett previously spent four years at Rochdale and has played for Falkirk.

Someone from West Ham on loan is my thoughts. SE said that Moyes has helped him in the past (presumably with loans) so you would hope he will ask for some talented West Ham youngster on loan. We are the perfect loan club for West Ham the guy can come to training on HS1 !

Someone from West Ham on loan is my thoughts. SE said that Moyes has helped him in the past (presumably with loans) so you would hope he will ask for some talented West Ham youngster on loan. We are the perfect loan club for West Ham the guy can come to training on HS1 !

I wonder how helpful Mr Moyes will be if we dump ‘em out the cup on Sunday.........

This guy perhaps. But he is a centre back that doesn't seem a logical target .Unless someone is leaving.
Mansfield Town centre-back Rhys Bennett will join League One side Peterborough United on a two-year contract on 1 July after his deal with the Stags expires.

The 26-year-old played under Posh boss Steve Evans at Mansfield, where he made 97 appearances in two seasons.

Bennett previously spent four years at Rochdale and has played for Falkirk.
Is he a striker?

Dominic Samuel on loan until the end of the season, a centre mid and maybe a wing back is my guess for three players seeing the style we play/injuries we have. A mate of mine works in the national league and he says we are in for Sebastian Chevallier, I don't know anything about him apart from he was released from Marseille but looking at his stats for this season id say it's a gamble worth taking .

Cup tied could include non league - just saying ;-)

I read somewhere that the rules about being cup tied don’t apply to non-league, anyone know if that’s true? Doesn’t seem right to me.

If it is true, then the players Evans mentioned would have to be L1, L2 or Champ loanees that have already played on loan at lower division clubs.

Personally, I think SE is throwing smokescreens with the “cup tied” comments. Just allowing time so fans don’t get annoyed when no one is signed immediately. Well, more annoyed.

Normally we sign players towards the end of the window rather than at the start, as it saves a months wages! :LOL:

Dominic Samuel on loan until the end of the season, a centre mid and maybe a wing back is my guess for three players seeing the style we play/injuries we have. A mate of mine works in the national league and he says we are in for Sebastian Chevallier, I don't know anything about him apart from he was released from Marseille but looking at his stats for this season id say it's a gamble worth taking .
? Sebastian Chevalier ? I would rather have Maurice than him...