Who are Antifa? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Who are Antifa?

Sometimes violence beats violence, and is needed to beat violence. It certainly helped put the NF and BNP in their place im the 80's
The fact that Buddha 'liked' this seems pretty strong evidence of a predisposition to violence.
Even WK (IIRC) stops short.

Note the use of evidence,
By contrast, see next post about lack of evidence.

Last edited:
val, you can't catch me out like that. If it were just you and I and we had no witnesses then you might be able to. I might not be able to conclusively prove that you have made an overtly racist remark but I would still feel sure that you are a racist. But it'd just be my word against yours.

That's not the case though, enough people on here have, over the years, read your posts and come to the same conclusion that I have, namely that you are a racist.

Although I believe you to be a racist, I don't think that you're thick. I think that you are very careful not to make any overtly racist remarks, and very careful not to mention colour or ethnicity. But that doesn't mean you're not a racist, it just means you are careful to cover yourself.

And if I'd only heard you say a few things, although I might suspect you to be a racist, I wouldn't be sure and would have to give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps concluding that I'd misunderstood your meaning, or something.

But having read your posts for quite a while now, you're not getting any benefit of the doubt. Your posts so often have a racist undertone to them. Something that might not technically be able to be proven but which is there as a recurring theme in your posts. Often your racism is most clearly demonstrated not by what you say but by that which you fail to say.

It is quite possible for someone who hates and abhors racism to make an overtly racist remark without actually being a racist. Making a racist remark doesn't necessarily make someone a racist.

And in the same way it is very possible for an actual racist to be careful to not make any overtly racist remarks. That way if they are ever accused of being a racist they can turn round and say, "Where?! When and where have I said anything racist?!" Doesn't stop them from being racist, just means it's more difficult to prove that they are.

But I don't need to prove anything. I think you are racist. And I'm not the only one. Nobody needs to prove anything to you because you have already earned yourself a reputation as being a nasty racist. I know that it is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty but I'm afraid the racist undertone of too many of your posts for too long means that you've lost that right, that privilege. If you want me and others to start thinking that maybe we've got you wrong, you're gonna have to prove that you aint a racist.
Buddha 'thinks', 'believes' someone is 'racist'.
'might not .... prove..... but feel sure'
'I think you are careful......' (...beginning to admit, no evidence ?)

....and the doozy....
'your racism is demonstrated by that which you fail to say'

So people who fail to wear a Poppy don't respect war dead ?

A loooooooong post attempting to justify unevidenced personal prejudice ('feelings') based on persistent mis-reading between the lines ?

I trust that people, even if they disagree with me, and even though I sometimes make ridiculous statements, realise that my heart is in the right place. I'm all about love and peace..
So why did you 'like' Mehmets post #41 unambiguously approving 'violence' ?

Was that 'peace and love' .... ?
Or another 'silly' ?

The examples keep coming ...... yet VG is guilty based on 'feelings' about what VG 'might' have said 5,000 posts ago - or what VG does NOT say now ?

What sort of looking-glass world do you live in ?
Do you take us for fools ?

So why did you 'like' Mehmets post #41 unambiguously approving 'violence' ?

Was that 'peace and love' .... ?
Or another 'silly' ?

The examples keep coming ...... yet VG is guilty based on 'feelings' about what VG 'might' have said 5,000 posts ago - or what VG does NOT say now ?

What sort of looking-glass world do you live in ?
Do you take us for fools ?

Yes you are all fools.

Not one can give descent directions to the queens head.

The fact that Buddha 'liked' this seems pretty strong evidence of a predisposition to violence.

By contrast, see next post........

It is not strong evidence that I have a predisposition to violence in any way whatsoever.

I liked it because it is, imo, a fair assessment of what happened in the late 70s and early 80s when the NF were agitating (inlcuding recruiting at fooball grounds).
I am not a violent person and often I am vehemently opposed to violence. However, neither am I a pacifist.

How you can possibly conclude that a, 'like' is "strong evidence" of a "predisposition to violence"? The fact that you have says more about you than it does me!

Note the use of evidence,
By contrast, see next post about lack of evidence.
My point is that violence is needed, at times, to stop violence. I used an example that I have personal experience of. I could have said we needed violence to beat Hitler. I have no disposition to violence at all.

My point is that violence is needed, at times, to stop violence. I used an example that I have personal experience of. I could have said we needed violence to beat Hitler. I have no disposition to violence at all.

Or defending your country from invasion. Or defending someone or yourself from attack.