Whitley Bay v Chorley FA Cup 3rd Qualifying Round | Vital Football

Whitley Bay v Chorley FA Cup 3rd Qualifying Round

ukrocks0007

Vital 1st Team Regular
On Saturday, trying to get a crowd of 1000+ so if you fancy going along then it should be a good game. If Whitley win then they are in the first round proper so hopefully they will get through a couple more rounds then come up against Shyte Direct United in the 3rd round.

Anyway £6 admission for adults and £4 for kids, pay at the gate .

Whitley are doing OK, been playing mostly cup games but I think we've only lost twice in the league and still in all the cups. They're scoring goals for fun at the minute and there's been some high scoring games. Hopefully that form will carry on at the weekend and it'll be certainly more entertaining and value for money than that shower of shit at SJP.

1-0 to Whitley at HT, cracking goal as well!

Playing very well, they've had most of the possession but that's expected with them being ranked 3 divisions higher. Been playing them on the counter and had a few chances, should've scored a couple more but never mind. Defending has been good and hope Whitley keep playing as they are in the second half.

3-2 to Chorley unfortunately!

Played well though and could've got something but never mind! Having a few in the Seahorse (already had one for you ;))

Unlucky 'Rocks- hope you had a good 'un. Absolutely no offence but well done Chorley and hope the cup can be a money-spinner for them - they need a new roof on that stand behind the goal! Up the Mags!!

No offence taken Finn, it was a good game and a canny night in the Seahorse after. Realistically I certainly didn't think we would win but that extra quality and fitness decided it in the end but we gave them a game and had them running scared. That's all you want, 100% effort and having a go unlike some teams owned by an obese parasitic leech of a human being.

Anyway good luck for the rest of the competition and a 3rd found draw at SJP might be in the future ;)!

Oh don't get me wrong 'Rocks - I wanted Whitley to win - as I would with any NE non-league team as I know how exciting, and financially rewarding, the competition is at that level. Just can see a silver-lining for me as it was Chorley going thru. Of course - the best scenario for me with this tie would have been a draw as I would have been on for the replay - no question.