Whitehawk | Vital Football

Whitehawk

Warrington Imp

Vital 1st Team Regular
They must be saving themselves for Sunday as since they drew us they have lost at Basingstoke who previously had not won a league game and today they lost at home to bottom of the league Weston Super Mare!!

Or great opportunity to advance to the 2nd round and get some cash in. Don't get me wrong it's a tricky tie, but we have a great chance to get a cup run together.

Lincoln-Grantham bus
Grantham-kings cross train
Kings cross- victoria underground
Victoria-brighton train
Brighton-roedean road bus
15 min walk ha

Warrington Imp - 31/10/2015 20:15

They must be saving themselves for Sunday as since they drew us they have lost at Basingstoke who previously had not won a league game and today they lost at home to bottom of the league Weston Super Mare!!
And we're saving ourselves for them :wink:

Just looking at the odds for this game and I am amazed that Whitehawk are favourites 6/4 while we are 13/8 not that I would ever back us in a FA Cup game.

Eight days to get ready and make up for yesterday, at least we know what to expect and make a bit of money into the bargain.
2-0 win.

Michael Foley - 31/10/2015 20:32

Banana skin written all over it.

Away from home to a team near the top of the league below to be honest I wouldn't call that banana skin as that implies would be a shock if we lost, 50/50 to me

dannyg11 - 31/10/2015 22:11

You can but will have to leave lincoln at 7 am ha

Leaving Lincoln on Friday and coming back from Brighton on Sunday.

Two nights in London. Staying at Park Plaza Victoria.

Doing Barnet v Blackpool Saturday to keep 92 Club up to date (although been to The Hive twice with LCFC). To Whitehawk on supporters bus on Sunday 8am from Sincil Bank

Jules - 3/11/2015 21:15

I know the Park Plaza at Victoria. Used to stay there a few years ago when we had Board meetings in London. Very handy for the station.

Jules - 3/11/2015 21:15

There's a big Wetherspoons over the road if you don't want to pay central London prices.

Warrington Imp - 1/11/2015 18:21

Just looking at the odds for this game and I am amazed that Whitehawk are favourites 6/4 while we are 13/8 not that I would ever back us in a FA Cup game.

City slight favourites with the majority of bookmakers. I think that is what this means.
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/fa-cup/whitehawk-v-lincoln/winner