Whingeing German scouser | Vital Football

Whingeing German scouser

tomytony

Vital Champions League
Klopp slags Wilder by name after Brighton draw today.

"Asked about why the Premier League blocked the reintroduction of the five substitute rule, Klopp added: "Now that's very interesting.

"When we had talks between the managers a week ago it was 15-5 if not 16-4 for five subs. Now, since then nothing has happened because you need at least 14 votes but Chris Wilder says constantly that I am selfish.

"I think all the things he's said show that he is selfish but it is not too important. I was in a similar situation to he was at Mainz, it's all about staying in the league. We have three subs and one point, there's no advantage or disadvantage. If you can have five subs, it's for protecting reasons."

Typical German, wants to run the game now he's won the league once- and , hopefully, never again.

Liverpool are one team - just like we are.....and even though he might not believe it, Its not all about them.

However what he has done is create an atmosphere that whenever one of his players goes down, there's absolute panic incase they are injured, and they are getting more decisions as a result. Hence the ridiculous free kick they won , and almost scored from, this afternoon.

What this afternoon's game showed to me is that they have a pretty thin squad compared to others now, so he's trying to paper over the cracks.

Everything CW has said about Klopp is true. Klopp doesn't seem to realise English football did alright before he came along, we had years of his petulant lobbying for a winter break, now five subs and he wants to have fans at Anfield to exploit the nonsensical tier system the Government conjured up while clubs like us have none.

The wisdom of CW starting a public war of words might be questioned, but I support him for having the balls to stand up to the manipulative German. Klopp got defended on here for his antics after a last minute winner against Everton, 'he's a passionate lovable character', no, he's a one eyed selfish brat who has little respect for opponents - his comments after the Anfield game prove that.

Don't think Wilder started a war of words as such RD. To put his point of view across he had to refer to him as the main proposer of the idea.

Liverpool could, of course, forgo the TV money and play at a time suitable to Klopp. Why not bring that up at the next board meeting Jurgen?

The irony is that those complaining would have been the first to board the planes to Asia/Australia/America in any season breaks.

There's no wonder they are such a perfect fit for each other. A city that believes it is owed a living with a spokesman who believes the same, a perfectly symbiotic, introspective, victimised mentality that feeds off each other.

Don't think Wilder started a war of words as such RD. To put his point of view across he had to refer to him as the main proposer of the idea.

Liverpool could, of course, forgo the TV money and play at a time suitable to Klopp. Why not bring that up at the next board meeting Jurgen?

The irony is that those complaining would have been the first to board the planes to Asia/Australia/America in any season breaks.

There's no wonder they are such a perfect fit for each other. A city that believes it is owed a living with a spokesman who believes the same, a perfectly symbiotic, introspective, victimised mentality that feeds off each other.

Always the victim. Never to blame. L, O fkin L

Noticed in his interview tonight that CW's respect had changed from being for Klopp to now being for L/pool.

No love lost there.

EVERY manager is selfish
If they weren’t , they wouldn’t be in the Job
So, Chris is selfish but He isn’t
Naff Off!!!!

Last edited:
Premiership managers moaning about something or other, different day different manager.
All managers are selfish they look after their own clubs is that right or wrong who really cares.