Which team do you dislike but don't know why? | Vital Football

Which team do you dislike but don't know why?

For some unknown reason I have always disliked West Bromwich Albion and I really love it when they lose a game (they are 0-1 down at the moment to Everton and secretly I am loving it). I have no idea why I dislike them so much, I have never been to their ground, never seen them play live - just got no time for them. Are there more on here with a similar dislike of a certain team for no apparent reason?

Northampton Town irritate me.

I don't like their ground, I don't like the location of their ground, I don't like the lack of pubs near their ground and I don't like the fact they've had some decent results against us over the years despite being crap themselves (hence the "football league is upside down, we're going up with Northampton" chant of the early 90's).

Also, their fans may deny it, but they play in brown kits. Brown.

Having said that, all of the above (except the kit colour) could equally apply to the likes of Colchester, or Shrewsbury.

Double post by the looks of it - sorry
By definition any club you don't like there will be some sort of reason even if it is just a club or ground you don't like as much as others .For example I agree on Northampton, Colchester and Shrewsbury although I like the towns of Colchester and.Shrewsbury.

It pleases me to see there are others in the world who share the same foible. I'll have to make sure the missus reads this thread, she seems to think I'm a bit weird because of my disliking of WBA when really, it's quite a normal thing.

I dislike Spurs, the reason being is that pretty much every Spurs fan I’ve ever met has an air of entitlement where football is concerned.
They had a winning side about 60 years ago but still bang on about the glory days.
Tossers one and all.