Which Star Wars Character Are You? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Which Star Wars Character Are You?

Not seen Star Wars myself but took the test anyway and apparently I'm Boba Fett who ever that is I would imagine he is a good looking super hero.

Oh and according to my mate a few years ago I shagged Chewbacca all I can say is Chewbacca must be a ugly bugger god bless her.

gator - 19/1/2014 12:29

Oh and according to my mate a few years ago I shagged Chewbacca all I can say is Chewbacca must be a ugly bugger god bless her.

:19: haha gator dude ya day shag a chewbacca ffs man :19: big 7 foot tall hairy thing :19: ya bugger this has got me laffin away and will do so for a while the mrs ends up calling me mental which we know is never the truth :22:

P.S Bobo Fet is gay in Star Wars gator dude, he ends up living with Obi Wan Kanobi in a galaxy far far away, but to be fair Bobo Fet is liked by loads, one of my fave's tbh :35:

ClivetheVillan - 19/1/2014 12:41

:19: haha gator dude ya day shag a chewbacca ffs man :19: big 7 foot tall hairy thing :19: ya bugger this has got me laffin away and will do so for a while the mrs ends up calling me mental which we know is never the truth :22:

P.S Bobo Fet is gay in Star Wars gator dude, he ends up living with Obi Wan Kanobi in a galaxy far far away, but to be fair Bobo Fet is liked by loads, one of my fave's tbh :35:
Well that blows my daughters concerns that I'm homophobic out the water :4: as for that bird being a big hairy thing well yes she was I would have described her like a silver back so does that make me gay?

gator - 19/1/2014 23:41

ClivetheVillan - 19/1/2014 12:41

Well that blows my daughters concerns that I'm homophobic out the water :4: as for that bird being a big hairy thing well yes she was I would have described her like a silver back so does that make me gay?

:1: SilVerback :19: Yam mental gator dude :19: the bloody visions you pop in my head sometimes ya git is unreal i swear :19:

The visions I have of her are unreal mate but I tell you what you should have seen that woman bouncer I went with once from down the water front my mate said she looked like a Russian shot putter put it like this I would have preferred to shag her than fight her.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/DUDSESfUmYzl.jpg

Mesur - Queen Amidala, I won't sit around while......... O forget it lol

gator - 20/1/2014 00:03

The visions I have of her are unreal mate but I tell you what you should have seen that woman bouncer I went with once from down the water front my mate said she looked like a Russian shot putter put it like this I would have preferred to shag her than fight her.

:10: :10: :19: Luv it :7: