Where's Rod? | Vital Football

Where's Rod?

That dial up Wifi in Treeton takes some time to kick in :LOL:. Serioulsy as you say not like him to be quiet but not a great deal of positives to talk about at the moment.

Last posted 11 days ago, which is a bit worrying. Hopefully too busy amusing his beloved granddaughter or, using his on-line time to order a new flat cap. :halo:

I've had one or two issues to deal with so not been on t'internet much lately but thanks for asking folks,it's much appreciated.Bigglenaldo was r8 we've spent quite a bit of time with our granddaughter and even tho i'm biased she's absolutely stunningly Beautiful,she also knows how the get round her Grandad,she keeps patting the BLADES badge on my shirts then clapping.She isn't 2 while July.Our Gertie's not 100% healthy just now and with mi own health issues(nowt life threatening as far as i know thankfully) i haven't had alot of spare time to come on here but as i said earlier thanks for asking about me,it's one of the reasons i love this forum,we're all a family of BLADES.Hope all the Vital BLADES are healthy.UTB

I’ve messaged blocky he might have his no as he used to pick him up sometimes to take him to shirecliffe
i knew he hadn’t been on for a bit but didn’t realise it was that long I just assumed he had taken mrs R away for a break
No way would i give that silly chuff my number Bully,:LOL: Hope he's well.UTB

I've had one or two issues to deal with so not been on t'internet much lately but thanks for asking folks,it's much appreciated.Bigglenaldo was r8 we've spent quite a bit of time with our granddaughter and even tho i'm biased she's absolutely stunningly Beautiful,she also knows how the get round her Grandad,she keeps patting the BLADES badge on my shirts then clapping.She isn't 2 while July.Our Gertie's not 100% healthy just now and with mi own health issues(nowt life threatening as far as i know thankfully) i haven't had alot of spare time to come on here but as i said earlier thanks for asking about me,it's one of the reasons i love this forum,we're all a family of BLADES.Hope all the Vital BLADES are healthy.UTB

Thank goodness. Don't pi55 off without a note next time ya owd chuff!!!

Good. Just make sure tha gets a pass ahht next time you plan to wander off or tha’ll be in reight bother!

Thank goodness the granddaughter didn, t inherit your look gene. Hope the weather gets warmer to buck you 2 oldies up