Where's Jarvis? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Where's Jarvis?

when asked by fans Paddy D did say that Jarvis was one of the best paid at the club (around the same as Naismith) so he is on a fair wack probably about 40k a week.

I am sure that the guy would want to be fit and playing but he should do the decent thing and just either retire. Still, he will then be out of work and not earning but if I was earning 40k a week for the last 2 years I am sure that I wouldn't need to work after that.

He looks like that guy David Guest in that picture and has bigger man boobs than I do!

Sicknote is not too far away claims Webber . ‘He needs to be near the squad’ claims Webber . I sincerely hope note . What Jarvis needs is to be as far away from our club as possible so we can save on his massive wages

Really why does he need to be near the squad?

'It’s not at that stage. He’s worked hard over the summer, he had to have another little operation to clean out part of his knee but only a very minor thing. He is back now training, not quite with the group but he is close to being potentially back in with the group and that’s what Matt needs now.'

The guy is done.

As B.B. has often said the charity that is NCFC will make sure he has boosted his bank balance by about £1.25MILLION come next June when we can finally get rid of him

I saw him once against Bournemouth I think when he actually looked a good player and I've seen him once on video for u23s where he looked a broken rich footballer.

So.

Do we know whether he would be any good if he were fit?

He might be a hidden gem??