Where's Jarvis? | Vital Football

Where's Jarvis?

He was due to play today or u23 and DF he would but he didn't due to not being fit. So either he has another injury or just not fit to play football. The guy is glass and I think he knows it's time to stop. He has been doing more media stuff of late

It's incredible he is even still here. He signed for us on the 1st September 2015 for 2.5 million pounds and has managed 14 appearances. An average of one appearance almost every 10 games (I'm surprised it's that much) - That means for what we paid for him, he has cost us £277,777 per appearance!!! :eek!::eek!::eek!:

Crazy isn't it YB. If he was fit he would be a good asset to the club in my eyes but he is just made of glass and is an expense we can't afford to keep. It is crazy that after all this he'll give us nothing back. There should be a sickness clause in contracts that means the club can lower the wage during the time. You can bet all his medical bills and rehabilitation have been free too.

I think I spotted him hobbling out of Barclays Bank where he had been checking that the millions of pounds that NCFC are paying him , had been safely paid into his account

Gillingham interested.....I hope that is true - from a gills fan so probably not.

He will be given a go here Ii think but the pink un chaps think webber wants rid

I see Middleton has come out and said he was left in tears by the way Norwich treated him.

'I was the most shocked you could ever be in a situation when Norwich told me I could go. Not in an arrogant way at all. Just by how it all came about. But now I wouldn’t have it any other way. Because I’ve learnt that’s how brutal football can be. It’s set me up for the future and hopefully something like what happened at Norwich never happens again. I was told lots of things by Norwich and then I was drawn into a meeting and told that I just wasn’t their cup of tea any more and that things had changed at the club. They told me that they didn’t fancy me and that’s just football. At the time I was so confused, as lots of other people were too. Other boys at the club couldn’t understand what was actually going on. I thought I was going into that meeting for a general chat. But it didn’t work out the way I’d hoped. After the meeting I went home and just cried a lot. I’m not ashamed to admit it. It was just horrible two or three months for me that I wouldn’t wish on anyone. But I’m grateful for it happening now. Because it’ll stand me in good stead for my career. '

Middleton then went on to say that the coach of u18 started playing him at left back and then 'Some young Irish lad took his place on the wing'. I think that 'Young Irish lad' is Power

'The way it all happened was really weird. It wasn’t down to me at all. Other things back that up now. I wasn’t playing and then I was a forward playing at left-back. Then they brought in a boy from university football in Ireland and started playing him on the wing ahead of me. That’s just a few examples of how it wasn’t down to me. It’s a big lesson. I feel really sorry for Norwich in terms of what they’re missing now. I know how hard I’ve been working since then. It’s given me the drive to move forward in my career.'

Doesn't sound like he was treated very well and I think we did lose a good player. Now we have Power who it seems is nowhere near the team and probably not close to what Middleton is. Also DF said we got some kind of fee and there was some indication that there was a buy back clause or something but Middleton said he was just released and I doubt he will come back. Sounds like he has a thing against us now.

I put it on here as Jarvis isn't getting released but a real talent was.

Has Middleton "pulled up any trees" at Glasgow Rangers?
It reminds me of how people raved on about Eaton Collins but he didn't make it with us either.

Middleton only been there for 5 months. I just think he wasn't treated very well if the above is all true.

Was there a lot of raving about Eaton-Collins?

Jarvis has had another setback in his recovery and is now in rehab for this injury. DF seemed exasperated about the whole issue.

'To be honest Matt Jarvis wasn’t involved at all with us, he’s still in rehab, there is always a setback for him, It’s tough for him and also disappointing for him but it is what it is and at the moment there is no chance to re-involve him in training at all.'

Can't we just bloody release him?