Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9th

• 10th

• 11th or lower

• Total voters
Regardless of how we play we do seem to hang in around the top 6. We still have a decent team and it is certainly better than the gooners.

We are gonna finish 3rd because we always finish one spot below where I guess.

Regardless of how we play we do seem to hang in around the top 6. We still have a decent team and it is certainly better than the gooners.

Ok shit I am going to take some serious flak for this but whatever...

-Don't get me wrong, I flipping hate Arsenal...but without letting that effect my judgement...how are we 'certainly better' than them?

Ok shit I am going to take some serious flak for this but whatever...

-Don't get me wrong, I flipping hate Arsenal...but without letting that effect my judgement...how are we 'certainly better' than them?

Ability wise our squad is far superior. If they finish above us it will be because of mentality and their manager.

I've gone for 5th, which is rather defeatist, meaning the Arse finishing above us, or a mercy dash from UTD.

Arsenal ain't great, I'm glad they seem to be getting a lot of praise. Defensively they are average and going forward they can be decent but they only ever really shine against lesser teams.

I'm not confident with us this season but I still think we'll finish above them.

People are ignoring the horrendous injury problems we have had, our two most creative players have missed our last few games. Our best defender of last season is now injured, Son must be running on fumes. 9 of our players went into the season with little or no rest or preseason. We are still playing away from home, yet look where we are in the league.
Hopefully our injuries are starting to clear, if we can get into our stadium before year end we can still have a good season.

Yep, any side that wins 10 on the trot are average in the top level of PL football...

FFS!!

Defensively average I said, in them 10 games they've played Cardiff, Newcastle, West Ham, Fulham, Brentford, Vorskla, Qarabag...and still conceded 9 goals.

Fair play they've clearly improved against the lesser sides and will certainly be more of a threat than they were the last couple of seasons but they're still well below the quality of the top 4 IMO.

Defensively average I said, in them 10 games they've played Cardiff, Newcastle, West Ham, Fulham, Brentford, Vorskla, Qarabag...and still conceded 9 goals.

Fair play they've clearly improved against the lesser sides and will certainly be more of a threat than they were the last couple of seasons but they're still well below the quality of the top 4 IMO.

Actually, I think they've traded some stability at the back for moving and developing an attack faster - and it's working - I really wouldn't get hung up on their defensive frailities as they make up for everywhere else on the pitch.

I hate to say, but I'm incredibly impressed with how he's got them playing (which is what I feared he would do) and at the moment, I think they do look a Top 4 side.

Palace away
Liverpool home
Wolves home
Bournemouth away
Spurs home
Man Utd away

See where they are and how they look after those games, I'd be surprised if people are still raving about them as much as they are now.

Palace away
Liverpool home
Wolves home
Bournemouth away
Spurs home
Man Utd away

See where they are and how they look after those games, I'd be surprised if people are still raving about them as much as they are now.

More interesting will be to see where WE are at the same time in comparison...

More interesting will be to see where WE are at the same time in comparison...

Man City home
Wolves away
Palace away
Chelsea home
Arsenal away
Southampton home

To be fair that's a tough run lol we will do well to be back above them after that lot.

That's why Pollo's stats are valuable. Because for the last 3 years it's proven we are a very good side.

Start of the season i had us 4th behind BIN dippers, Citeh and Chavs and whilst I still think we will finish there, the scum from down the road are looking a lot better than I'd imagined they would do.

Whilst our form is still so questionable, we will struggle with keeping up this pace (Wednesday showed first hand that when the luck goes against you it can change a game). We've ground out a few lucky wins in the league this season, but we won't be able to survive on that the whole way.

We can make a statement by beating City - but if we do we can't follow it up with a loss against Spam in the Cup and then Wolves in the league. We need to be winning ALL our games against sides outside the top 6/7 and do so comfortably if we are going to maintain our league momentum, and right now it's not looking great.

Still- we are where we are and at least we are winning not losing.

November's poll should make great reading!