Where Will We Finish The Season - July 2020! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Where Will We Finish The Season - July 2020!

Where will we finish the season? - July 2020

• 3rd

• 4th

• 5th

• 6th

• 7th

• 8th

• 9th

• 10th

• 11th or lower

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've gone for 8th. I don't think we are good enough as a team to get much better. If Sheff Utd slip then 7th I think is our best hope but every other team above us are far better teams with much better tactical approaches than us.

The key word is TEAM!.... we remain a bunch of strangers, individuals with no cohesion. I watched the two howlers of goals v Sheffield and no single player on the pitch screamed at anyone for some accountability.....because collectively they were ALL at fault. Sort of failing that'd have likes of Fergie and Wenger kicking bottles!. Even Jose seamed resigned to a poor end to the season with barely coming out of the dugout.

Down to 10th tonight with a game in hand....looks like we can kiss any European football goodbye unless the teams above us all start losing.

Not many correct . Ha ha . Just noticed that I didn’t predict . How lax . I would have gone for sixth though ha ha . Actually I would have picked eighth, didn’t think we had a cat in hells chance of sixth . Jose has done well .. I heard him saying that he has never not Won the Europa last night . He is a one off that bloke .

The Bournemouth and Sheffield games did for us, but both were in our own control and frankly in my view, tactically we blew it.
Our form during the last 9 was 2nd in the PL, the signs are encouraging. Sheffield was the one, Bournemouth was yet another VAR travesty which went against us.

Utd will never receive such generosity again. They were helped along the way.

I reckoned on 27th June that we'd go unbeaten over the last seven, but not qualify for the CL. Not bad, it was very difficult to predict the hammering we took in Sheffield, but that game probably proved to be a turning point.

The Arsenal and Leicester games were the surprises for me. Never saw is winning those. We got a bit of luck along the way, but also some rotten luck from VAR and refs.

All in all, possibly one of the worst seasons in years but we scrape into Europa. The Pandemic was our 12th man, which as insensitive as that sounds, is definitely true.