Where Will We Finish The Season - July 2020! | Vital Football

Where Will We Finish The Season - July 2020!

Where will we finish the season? - July 2020

• 3rd

• 4th

• 5th

• 6th

• 7th

• 8th

• 9th

• 10th

• 11th or lower

Results are only viewable after voting.
Assuming MC penalty is upheld and MU finish in 5th place and we finish in 6th place and MU win the Europa League and an automatic place in the Champion League, does 6th place entitle us for a place in the CL?

I'm not pulling any punches here, i expect us to qualify for the CL.
I'd like to think so, but unfortunately we may well go unbeaten over the last seven, but still not make it. Chelsea don't look like faltering, and I think that we will find it difficult to go past United. The team who I think all the others may be targeting is Leicester, who look as if they may be in free fall.

Hoping for 7th, but I put 8th just because we haven't shown the spine needed to pull out of this nosedive. Prove me wrong bitches!

Sad days when the likes of Wolves, Palace, Burnley, Everton, Sheff may finish above us....even the possibility shows how far we have fallen in such a small amount of time.

Hoping for 7th, but I put 8th just because we haven't shown the spine needed to pull out of this nosedive. Prove me wrong bitches!

Sad days when the likes of Wolves, Palace, Burnley, Everton, Sheff may finish above us....even the possibility shows how far we have fallen in such a small amount of time.

I'd knock out Sheffield, Wolves and Everton from that list as they are / were all on the verge of breaking the FFPR prior to C-19 and the easing of the rules will allow them to just about get away with it - but the bottom line is they've cheated., and their new super-rich owners know it.

Burnley and Palace on the otherhand have as far as I know stuck within the rules, and their managers deserve all the praise we can give them.

I'd knock out Sheffield, Wolves and Everton from that list as they are / were all on the verge of breaking the FFPR prior to C-19 and the easing of the rules will allow them to just about get away with it - but the bottom line is they've cheated., and their new super-rich owners know it.

Burnley and Palace on the otherhand have as far as I know stuck within the rules, and their managers deserve all the praise we can give them.
Agree entirely where Sean Dych is concerned, think that he does a terrific job, and has been doing so for quite some time. It would be interesting to see how he would fare at a bigger Club, he's probably earned the chance. That step up from running a lower/mid table club well, to achieving success at the highest level as Moyes and Hughes have proven previously, is a difficult task.

Agree entirely where Sean Dych is concerned, think that he does a terrific job, and has been doing so for quite some time. It would be interesting to see how he would fare at a bigger Club, he's probably earned the chance. That step up from running a lower/mid table club well, to achieving success at the highest level as Moyes and Hughes have proven previously, is a difficult task.
The problem these guys have is that big clubs can't afford to wait, it's the reason why there's so many managerial heavyweights in the PL.

Moyes left Everton where the fans called him a GOD for what he did with little or no budget by comparison. He failed miserably or was not given enough chance at Manure and has been on the managerial slide ever since. Sometimes its best to stay where you are as aspirations or greed or believing the media can get out of hand!

Moyes left Everton where the fans called him a GOD for what he did with little or no budget by comparison. He failed miserably or was not given enough chance at Manure and has been on the managerial slide ever since. Sometimes its best to stay where you are as aspirations or greed or believing the media can get out of hand!

Just like Jose should. He must get it into his head in everything he does that its a 5 to 10 year stint at Spurs.