• 9th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10th

• 11th or lower

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've gone 6th, unless there is a dramatic upturn in our performances I cannot see us even getting close to 4th when the business end of the season arrives.

Yes, we beat Leeds, but our performance - as opposed to our finishing - was dreadful in my eyes.

Ive gone 4th. I think it will depend on how we do in the cup. If we win it i wonder if the team will be able to keep up the intensity to maintain top 4.

I also think this team has had a few weeks of a so called slump and is capable of raising its game again. We should not be scared of going for top as we have a manager with the mentality to keep pushing and the rest of the league seems intent on throwing it away. Look at Man Utd, they were miles away from us until recently. It only takes 3 or 4 good results
Yes LH, regards MU, but do not forget the refs, VAR help and some excellent 10 out of 10 diving.

With Ex...6th sounds about right...though my initial prediction in the year of being lower could still be the case...so many teams in the mix right now.

We could quite easily finish anywhere between 1st - 10th.

I said it a month ago, anyone in the top 14 puts a run of 4-5 wins in a row together and they'll be up there in the top 4 close to the top or if they lose the same amount in a row they'll be fighting relegating. Crazy season. Look at Man Utd & Arsenal as examples.

Another crazy stat...if Everton, Villa & Spurs win their games in hand then there will be 1 point separating 1st to 8th.

We've had a bad run, if we can pick up from here then we should still get top 4. The longer we stay with 6 points off the top who knows what may happen, we've certainly got a favorable run fixture wise.

We could quite easily finish anywhere between 1st - 10th.

I said it a month ago, anyone in the top 14 puts a run of 4-5 wins in a row together and they'll be up there in the top 4 close to the top or if they lose the same amount in a row they'll be fighting relegating. Crazy season. Look at Man Utd & Arsenal as examples.

Another crazy stat...if Everton, Villa & Spurs win their games in hand then there will be 1 point separating 1st to 8th.

We've had a bad run, if we can pick up from here then we should still get top 4. The longer we stay with 6 points off the top who knows what may happen, we've certainly got a favorable run fixture wise.

It's a big IF but IF we can find our fitness and our form, we may yet see some sort of end-season sprint that will keep us in that top4, but my head says no, my heart says - possible!

Good to see you about Scotty - everything ok?

Without knowing what Jose's plan is to deal with the loss of either Kane or Son, or dare I say it, both, I find it hard to feel any confidence that we will finish in the top 4.

Now we may be lucky and get through the season relatively unscathed but that's highly improbable.

When I look at other teams like Liverpool, United, City or Chelsea, they could lose one of their forwards but still have quality replacements.

I think Leicester and Everton are our closest rivals but they are the same boat as us. For me Leicester are a better team but unlike Everton they have the Europa to contend with.

Fifth or sixth is the most likely at this stage and I'll plump for fifth.

It's a big IF but IF we can find our fitness and our form, we may yet see some sort of end-season sprint that will keep us in that top4, but my head says no, my heart says - possible!

Good to see you about Scotty - everything ok?

Like Gary has said below the real test is if we lose Son or Kane for a long period, if they stay fit I'm confident we will have a good season. Another big 'if'!

I'm good thanks mate all things considered, hope you and everyone on here are keeping well. A spurs trophy will keep all the spirits up ;)

Be happy for top 4 obviously...I just don't see it yet. I think our position is false.

Prove me wrong Spurs!!

Top 4 or a cup is a minimum requirement in exchange for the turgid football we have to watch....tbf we are not looking much better than top 6 atm but things can change, for the better or worse I suppose. A cup would redeem the manager anything less and questions from above might follow?

ever thought of changing your name to grumpy reality