• 9th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10th

• 11th or lower

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The ultimate test for Jose. Lower than 4th will not be good enough for DL, or the majority of the fans, or our best players who will want out if we do not qualify for CL. If he lives up to his reputation he'll find a way, albeit that it will probably be doing it ugly. My heart says 3rd or 4th, my head says that most of the teams challenging for top four are fairly inconsistent whereby fourth place at this stage is still very much on.

The 4 money teams are Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Utd. They are the ones that have the wage bills and make the big signings. Beating any of them over 38 games would be an achievement.

Then you have the wannabe top 4 challengers like Leicester and Everton. It's likely they will come up short but will always compete.

Then there's Villa and Saints. Gotta love what their managers are doing with limited resources. Can they stand the pace over 38 games?

It is hard to group us with any of that bunch. We're almost the odd ones out. We're also in 4 competitions and operating with a small squad. We have our own unique brand of football and a vastly experienced manager who should come into his own at the business end of the season.

My gut is saying we'll be a decent distance of top spot and the 3rd to 6th spots will go to the wire. I'll predict 4th spot.

Haven't we done this already?

Always thought we were a safe bet for top 4 so initially i had us down for 3rd. I'm happy enough to stick with that for now.

Something to keep in mind. After that difficult run of games we now have a free run at bagging as many points as we can. Considering we're only 4 points behind the current leaders, i strongly believe we can push them all the way this season.

Need to strengthen in this window...if we do not...which I think will be the case...I see a continuance of our stagnation which will lead to us dropping in the table.

If we do make some waves in the window...which is what we SHOULD do...the league is for the taking this season!!!...then we can win the whole dame thing.

Need to strengthen in this window...if we do not...which I think will be the case...I see a continuance of our stagnation which will lead to us dropping in the table.

If we do make some waves in the window...which is what we SHOULD do...the league is for the taking this season!!!...then we can win the whole dame thing.

We are THIRD!!!!

Top 4 or a cup is a minimum requirement in exchange for the turgid football we have to watch....tbf we are not looking much better than top 6 atm but things can change, for the better or worse I suppose. A cup would redeem the manager anything less and questions from above might follow?

I’ve gone with third .
I can see us coming out of the “slump” , if that is what it is /was .
It wasn’t a bad performance against Leeds . We can get some rest against for players in the next two games . Harry and Sonny shouldn’t have to play ninety plus minutes , if at all against Marine .

Almost half way through the season , a bit of a rest in Europe .
Third it is .

Ive gone 4th. I think it will depend on how we do in the cup. If we win it i wonder if the team will be able to keep up the intensity to maintain top 4.

I also think this team has had a few weeks of a so called slump and is capable of raising its game again. We should not be scared of going for top as we have a manager with the mentality to keep pushing and the rest of the league seems intent on throwing it away. Look at Man Utd, they were miles away from us until recently. It only takes 3 or 4 good results