Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9th

• 10th

• 11th or lower

• Total voters
Can I say...it depends on what we do in the January transfer window? If we do nothing or nothing substantial I will guess on the outside looking in so 5th. If we are able to strengthen in some key areas, I can see us 3rd with a shout at 2nd.

I'm sticking with 3rd, but it's getting harder and harder based on our performances and constant injuries.

We are in 3rd though :-)

I have stayed with 4th although that could be pessimistic. This is assuming the Chavs or Scum overhaul us which I don't like the thought of. I would prefer we hold our current 3rd position.

We will either overtake Liverpool or bury Arsenal. In which case we will end up third.

If we do both, we will end up second.

I think 5th but Morata and every team in the league working Jornginho out and the abiding uselessness of united gives me hope we can duck the line in 4th. I always thought it would be a battle but it might be settled by something random. The elevation to first team with an unexpected impact of a kid(Skippy?) A jan signing who makes an immediate contribution (Lubotka ? /Striker) A return to full fitness (Wanyama). Two of those elements are in the clubs hands, what was required again...oh yeah BRAVERY!
Man City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Spurs/Chelsea

I think some are being a little pessimistic, we will certainly have a clearer picture by Jan. The Gooners have got pool this month, we need pool to win this one. They beat us comfortably but could only draw with M.U. watched that game and they didn't display the energy they showed against us.
Interestingly, for those that think fatigue played no part in our defeat. Might be interested in Carragher comments, on at least two occasion he urged M.U. to up the tempo to see if the Gooner had any tiredness in their legs after a tough game against us.
Consider that we had two tough games before we played them, just a thought.