Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 9th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10th

• 11th or lower

• Total voters
I'm not understanding the trend of these numbers as I'd estimated the percentage of worried or concerned posts much higher. Are the more pessimistic folks simply not putting their vote in?

And I realize that new information could drastically change things over the next two weeks, but that was the point of asking for a vote now. I thought the overwhelming opinion was that our transfer activity would finish somewhere in the vicinity of "nonexistent to catastrophic." If that's the case, I'd not expect so many votes for us to improve our league position. /shrug

And I realize that new information could drastically change things over the next two weeks, but that was the point of asking for a vote now. I thought the overwhelming opinion was that our transfer activity would finish somewhere in the vicinity of "nonexistent to catastrophic." If that's the case, I'd not expect so many votes for us to improve our league position. /shrug

I find it catastrophic that after 4 years of building we are not aiming to win anything, but rather become the Arse of old and be happy with a top 4 finish.

I have voted 5th. If we get 4th it will be another remarkable achievement.

With Liverpool already strong and their spending in the market I wouldn't be surprised to see them finish above us. City are favourites, Utd could implode but who knows with Jose.? The arse and chavs will be in transition so not sure on them.

If Levy is demanding top 4 as we stand now with no signings he has some front.

The new stadium effect could go either way. With our injuries , potential leavers and late WC returnees it's a challenge.

MP pushes the troops to punch above their weight again...3rd. (Only locks above us seem to be City and Pool)

In reality I have absolutely no clue, if the dominoes fall wrong we could end up in 5th or 6th.

I have voted 5th. If we get 4th it will be another remarkable achievement.

With Liverpool already strong and their spending in the market I wouldn't be surprised to see them finish above us. City are favourites, Utd could implode but who knows with Jose.? The arse and chavs will be in transition so not sure on them.

If Levy is demanding top 4 as we stand now with no signings he has some front.

The new stadium effect could go either way. With our injuries , potential leavers and late WC returnees it's a challenge.

Your being polite. As it stands right now we are a fucking mess.

I don't get this Son thing. He has to win a gold medal at either the Asian games in August or Cup in a few months to avoid doing 2 years military service.

Why would he want to avoid it and why did we sign him with this situation on the cards? We have allowed him to play in the Asian games to try and avoid him doing the service. Fifa does not recognise the event so we don't have to let him play.

This smacks of cowardice and desperation on Sons and the clubs part. If you have to serve....serve.

I don't get this Son thing. He has to win a gold medal at either the Asian games in August or Cup in a few months to avoid doing 2 years military service.

Why would he want to avoid it and why did we sign him with this situation on the cards? We have allowed him to play in the Asian games to try and avoid him doing the service. Fifa does not recognise the event so we don't have to let him play.

This smacks of cowardice and desperation on Sons and the clubs part. If you have to serve....serve.

LOL hard for me to challenge you NRD...seeing as I am deploying for my 14th damn time in January!!! (Just keep telling myself...I only have 5 more years until retirement!!)

6th.

The lack of investment in the team catches up, it's all gone sooooooo stale, last season showed the holes coming............, but hey, Donna says it's all right :lol:

King Kenny and his Cupid Stunt springs to mind.

It’s no good guesstimating where we’ll end up this season. What we need to do is get behind the team and push them along to 1ST PLACE. SUPPORT SPURS! At this point that’s the only reality there is.

It’s no good guesstimating where we’ll end up this season. What we need to do is get behind the team and push them along to 1ST PLACE. SUPPORT SPURS! At this point that’s the only reality there is.

We have tried to use reason and the indicators of where we are and our rivals. It might not be any good but it's healthy and thought provoking debate. There is very little reality in Spurs winning the league. Fantasy.

So it's May 2019 and we've won the league.

What was the tactical shift that we made to get more points than everyone else and what was the tactical shift that a bunch of teams did in the Prem to negate Pep's tactics? We know we didn't buy the title so it must have been tactical.

It happened to Chelsea. They devised a 3-4-3 with Kante and Matic sitting and Moses and Alonso raiding and joining in with Hazard and Costa. One year later, their tactics were easily snuffed out, leading to a manager sacking and 5th place.

Think positive !!!

6th.

The lack of investment in the team catches up, it's all gone sooooooo stale, last season showed the holes coming............, but hey, Donna says it's all right :lol:

King Kenny and his Cupid Stunt springs to mind.

You know you said almost exactly the same the last two seasons?