Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 9th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10th

• 11th or lower

• Total voters
Dean Saunders made an interesting comment when weighing up key players point contribution to a season.....he's a 12 pointer or 15 pointer etc.

Don't know if anyone else is watching their fly on the wall documentary - but it's well worth the effort and well worth discussing.

Don't know if anyone else is watching their fly on the wall documentary - but it's well worth the effort and well worth discussing.

Is it not just here we are, we spent a lot of money, Pep has a massive ego, we will continue to dominate?

4th.

City 1st, Pool & Chavs 2nd & 3rd, although not quite certain Pool will walk to 2nd.

ManU will implode and finish 5th, this would be Jose's last season, and Arse will finish 6th.

A bit early to resurrect this thread, but holy crap!

I dont think I made a prediction in the end. I normally wait until after the summer transfer window closes but I must have slumped into a put of despair. I would have said top 6 with an optimistic chance of top 4 but I never would have predicted that we would be so close to the top 2 for so long. Or be in the SF of the CL.

Battered, bleeding and limping we are close to achieving 4th and possibly 3rd in the PL.

We are playing to get into the final in the CL on Wednesday. We are one of the top 4 in the CL with a shot at being in the top 2. To get here we had to beat :poop:ty.

There really are two ways of looking at this.