Where Will We Finish Season 21/22 | Page 4 | Vital Football

Where Will We Finish Season 21/22

We go into the new season with our strongest squad for many seasons. So where will we finish.

• Champions

• 2nd - 4th

• 5th - 8th

• 9th - 12th

• Below 12th

• Relegated

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think JWP would be a £50m signing and on a 5 year contract I think he's worth it.

For that kind of money we could be signing someone like Camavinga or Kessie, players with far more potential.
PL players are hugely over valued as most clubs don’t really need to sell

i just don't see enough in JWP to value him so highly. £50m ! we don't need to panic, he would not improve us that much

For that kind of money we could be signing someone like Camavinga or Kessie, players with far more potential.
PL players are hugely over valued as most clubs don’t really need to sell

I don't think we need potential we need a ready-made player with bags of experience in the PL. We have plenty potential of our own coming through

i just don't see enough in JWP to value him so highly. £50m ! we don't need to panic, he would not improve us that much
I dunno, he's an all rounder who contributes defensively and offensively. McGinn has been quoted at similar fees and JWP brings more to the table.

I trust the recruitment team so if they think JWP is worth it then I'm fine with that.

With some naive accounting we've turned a profit so far this window. Purslow's spin seems to be that some of the players we have signed were taking the Grealish exit into account. As long as we go and spend a lot more money improving the side this window then there will be no complaints from me. If the likes of JWP come in then I'll be happy with that.

£50m… no thanks. £30m… yes. With Grealish leaving we need a leader on the pitch who has both the quality and determination to dominate games. Not sure if that’s Ward Prowse or not, he seems a bit “too nice” but he is their captain. Would welcome him if the price is right but not convinced he is worth breaking the bank for.

This season could go either way, let's be honest and Injury to Martinez and Konsa and we are in deep shite. That's how fine the line is at this moment in time.
That's why I think we'll be signing a coupe more players yet and hopefully not just back ups to what we have

This season could go either way, let's be honest and Injury to Martinez and Konsa and we are in deep shite. That's how fine the line is at this moment in time.
That's why I think we'll be signing a coupe more players yet and hopefully not just back ups to what we have

Yep. Think that is my coming round to feeling a few days on from Generic Jack and the result of his summer of having his head turned .

No one knows what will happen. We know with Generic we were and would be fine.
That's proven, been seen and tried and tested. We have replaced this with 2 unknowns in Bailey and Emi2. No one on here knows what will happen there . Ings has some evidence in the Premier league to back up that he will be fine. So two thirds of our Generic replacement are unknown and new . Good on paper, good on you tube , good in other teams . But that means very little to starting with us really. They and us as a club are starting again such was the influence and key factor of Generic . Hopefully we will be better in the long term but potentially we are in for a bumpy time as we integrate the new signings .

We one hundred percent need a couple of extra really decent signings to add to what we have done. It's key for me to show that the owners are still meaning business (nothing they have done do far suggests otherwise tbh) and to help us through a transition.

So Generic when you come out with the boring and generic soundbites about villa going well and improving. Easy to say and bullshit about, but in practice and the real world which you think we don't live in as you patronise us from your lofty perch, not easy to do.

6th. We will finish 6th. I think a lot of teams knew that if they shut Jack down, they more or less shut Villa down...there were a few games last season where this happened..and anyway...Jack has lost every game he's played for Man City...world class my ar*e :wagging: Without him we will be an unknown force. The players signed look very promising indeed. Excited. Just to confirm..we will finish 6th.

We need a modern day Sir Dennis (the real one). No idea who that might be, but we should dump the £100m on a leader in the middle of the park. The difference between mid-table and CL.

It's hard to say really. Alot of unknowns. Question marks.
But we have got potentially two 20 goal a season strikers WITH the right service.
But corners, free kicks and crosses need to be a billion times better than last season. We were woeful at this last season. Absolutely woeful.
I still think with the quality we have we should comfortably finish top half... Pushing for Europe I would imagine.
But then the old BMH injury list is never in our favour.