Where will we finish next season? Just for fun | Page 2 | Vital Football

Where will we finish next season? Just for fun

Top3. Think landing Andrade sjgnals our intent. Pretty sure he won't be cheap and will have had some decent offers.

As manager, I would not have let Woodyard go, and he will be a big miss, I would have insisted he stays. Whilst studying for management, one of the key things I learnt was the ability to keep star players.

The current management is decent, and if they learn from their mistakes midtable should be achievable.

re: being unlucky with injuries next year... were we lucky this year?
since christmas: vickers long-term injury; arnold long-term problems; freck signed and then injured; wilson signed then injured; rowe injured/hospitalised/out for rest of the season. in addition, we did the playoffs with habergham, long, and wharton injured. bostwick and eardley playing when less than fully fit.

no reason to think we can't progress again this season, and make one of the auto places. 6 straight defeats in the playoffs is getting a bit silly.

re: being unlucky with injuries next year... were we lucky this year?
since christmas: vickers long-term injury; arnold long-term problems; freck signed and then injured; wilson signed then injured; rowe injured/hospitalised/out for rest of the season. in addition, we did the playoffs with habergham, long, and wharton injured. bostwick and eardley playing when less than fully fit.

no reason to think we can't progress again this season, and make one of the auto places. 6 straight defeats in the playoffs is getting a bit silly.
I wouldn’t say we’re lucky with injuries. I think the vast majority have similar levels over a season. You need to be lucky to get automatics. Look at Accrington’s player minutes share, ridiculous levels of consistent selections. Not detracting from their amazing achievement but undeniably had the rub of the green to avoid injuries.