Where Will They Finish for Season 2018-2019 - Enter here. | Vital Football

Where Will They Finish for Season 2018-2019 - Enter here.

SalfordImp

Vital Football Legend
Where Will They Finish for Season 2018-2019

Due to overwhelming demand the competition will be run for next season.
The rules are the same as previous seasons and are listed below. Please read them before posting your entry.

So dust off your football brain and dig deep into your knowledge of League 2 and enter away.

Good luck to all.

Rules are simple:

1. The aim of the competition is to predict where all the teams in League Two will be placed after the final league game at the end of the season.

2. 3 points will be awarded for predicting the exact place and 1 point is awarded for being one position out (above or below).

3. Entries must be posted before the first game of the season has kicked off.

4. Final rankings in the case of entries scoring the same number of points will ranked as following;

• The total score (number of points);
  • The total number of exact places predicted;
  • Then by the date/time of entering your predictions (i.e. if your prediction is in first you will be put in front of someone enters after you). Therefore, the earlier the entry the higher in the table the player will be if there are multiple players with same number of points.

5. The list of teams is in this thread below! Just copy, re-order (in to your predictions) and then post into this thread. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE TEAM NAMES TO NICKNAMES OR ANOTHER FORMAT. Entries will be directly copied onto a spreadsheet. Therefore, if you change a team name, miss-spell one or make a double entry you may lose points. If you notice you have made a mistake please notify me as soon as possible so I can correct the mistake. If you do not notify me then I cannot be held responsible for you not scoring the correct points.

I will endeavour to the best of my abilities and time to post the current league standings on a weekly basis, but it is the final league positions that count after the final league games.

The team list is as follows:

Bury
Cambridge
Carlisle
Cheltenham
Colchester
Crawley
Crewe
Exeter
Forest Green
Grimsby
Lincoln City
Macclesfield
Mansfield
MK Dons
Morecambe
Newport
Northampton
Notts County
Oldham
Port Vale
Stevenage
Swindon
Tranmere
Yeovil

Mansfield
Northampton
Lincoln
Swindon
MK Dons
Notts County
Exeter
Port Vale
Cambridge
Oldham
Colchester
Forest Green
Grimsby
Tranmere
Carlisle
Newport
Cheltenham
Stevenage
Crewe
Crawley
Macclesfield
Yeovil
Bury
Morecambe

Have you got a link to the final standings from last season, I must have missed it?

Notts County
Lincoln City
MK Dons
Swindon
Northampton
Exeter
Colchester
Mansfield
Crawley
Port Vale
Grimsby
Stevenage
Carlisle
Forest Green
Tranmere
Oldham
Bury
Newport
Macclesfield
Cambridge
Crewe
Cheltenham
Morecombe
Yeovil

Mine:

MK Dons
Lincoln City
Notts County
Swindon
Carlisle
Northampton
Exeter
Mansfield
Colchester
Crawley
Port Vale
Grimsby
Stevenage
Forest Green
Tranmere
Oldham
Bury
Newport
Macclesfield
Cambridge
Crewe
Cheltenham
Yeovil
Morecambe

MK Dons
Notts County
Lincoln City
Bury
Swindon
Mansfield
Macclesfield
Oldham
Newport
Exeter
Colchester
Grimsby
Cambridge
Northampton
Port Vale
Stevenage
Carlisle
Tranmere
Crewe
Crawley
Forest Green
Cheltenham
Morecombe
Yeovil

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this again SalfordImp. Here are my predictions, just gone with my gut (apart one prediction where I've gone with my heart!!) -

Lincoln City
MK Dons
Northampton
Mansfield
Swindon
Notts County
Oldham
Macclesfield
Carlisle
Colchester
Tranmere
Grimsby
Stevenage
Bury
Crawley
Exeter
Crewe
Newport
Cheltenham
Port Vale
Cambridge
Yeovil
Forest Green
Morecambe

Where Will They Finish for Season 2018-2019

Due to overwhelming demand the competition will be run for next season.
The rules are the same as previous seasons and are listed below. Please read them before posting your entry.

So dust off your football brain and dig deep into your knowledge of League 2 and enter away.

Good luck to all.

Rules are simple:

1. The aim of the competition is to predict where all the teams in League Two will be placed after the final league game at the end of the season.

2. 3 points will be awarded for predicting the exact place and 1 point is awarded for being one position out (above or below).

3. Entries must be posted before the first game of the season has kicked off.

4. Final rankings in the case of entries scoring the same number of points will ranked as following;

• The total score (number of points);
  • The total number of exact places predicted;
  • Then by the date/time of entering your predictions (i.e. if your prediction is in first you will be put in front of someone enters after you). Therefore, the earlier the entry the higher in the table the player will be if there are multiple players with same number of points.

5. The list of teams is in this thread below! Just copy, re-order (in to your predictions) and then post into this thread. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE TEAM NAMES TO NICKNAMES OR ANOTHER FORMAT. Entries will be directly copied onto a spreadsheet. Therefore, if you change a team name, miss-spell one or make a double entry you may lose points. If you notice you have made a mistake please notify me as soon as possible so I can correct the mistake. If you do not notify me then I cannot be held responsible for you not scoring the correct points.

I will endeavour to the best of my abilities and time to post the current league standings on a weekly basis, but it is the final league positions that count after the final league games.

The team list is as follows:

Bury
Cambridge
Carlisle
Cheltenham
Colchester
Crawley
Crewe
Exeter
Forest Green
Grimsby
Lincoln City
Macclesfield
Mansfield
MK Dons
Morecambe
Newport
Northampton
Notts County
Oldham
Port Vale
Stevenage
Swindon
Tranmere
Yeovil

Bump if you are bored with no footie today why not have a go and enter.

Notts Co
Lincoln
Swindon
MK Dons
Oldham
Mansfield
Port Vale
Tranmere
Northampton
Carlisle
Colchester
Yeovil