Where will they finish comp 19/20 | Vital Football

Where will they finish comp 19/20

SalfordImp

Vital Football Legend
Due numerous discussions with myself I can state that I do not know anything and can say nothing more than meaningless updates.
It is hoped to come to some meaningful conclusion for this seasons competition. But I do not know when that will be until the EFL can makes it bloody mind up and give clear direction.

Due numerous discussions with myself I can state that I do not know anything and can say nothing more than meaningless updates.
It is hoped to come to some meaningful conclusion for this seasons competition. But I do not know when that will be until the EFL can makes it bloody mind up and give clear direction.

I hereby give notice that if the outcome of the "where will they finish comp 19/20" isnt to my liking, i may have to give consideration to legal action against you and possible fellow vital member participants as im sure i would have won it, even if i did have Bolton finishing mid table.

Well I will be taking legal action if I’m not in the top three or at least in the top half assuming the playoffs are extended to mid table :grinning: