Votes: 33 55.0%
  • Top half

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Bottom Half

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Relegated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I put top 10. The Portuguese kids are going to experience their first proper winter. I noticed Wolves form went AWOL during the cold months. Luckily we have Cash, Lolley , Ozzy, Soudani but even then with 2 or 3 games a week....
If we can achieve and maintain the balance then the defence isnt leaky like most of last season then maybe playoffs. I got excited at first about all the signings and links but I have for a while pictured us going up next season.
If we sign Vukcevic then watch the energy from the whole team and crowd turn up a notch. I really believe this guy could do the business for us.

Difficult to say. Hope for top six but defence was woeful at times last year and we have added two frees, one of whom is 34 and already injured. Midfield gained nouse and bite in New Year but still lack a defensive midfielder. Right back remains a worry. Only one recognised RB unless you start counting Cash and Gabriel. Some work to be done yet and that may depend on moving on others.

Difficult to say. Hope for top six but defence was woeful at times last year and we have added two frees, one of whom is 34 and already injured. Midfield gained nouse and bite in New Year but still lack a defensive midfielder. Right back remains a worry. Only one recognised RB unless you start counting Cash and Gabriel. Some work to be done yet and that may depend on moving on others.

Sounds like a crap transfer window Polly, the team that steps out at Bristol will have no resemblance to last year.
The 34 year old you mention will add the experience we were missing or would you prefer Worrall ?

Pretty much disagree with everything you say here!

I agree with Calvin on the Wolves point, it did not happen overnight. Bringing in Nuno as the gaffer made it all gel, but a lot of the signings were made prior where they struggled badly until the end of the season. We have to hope AK can get it all to click off the bat, but not an easy task ahead.
Optimistic though and top 6 for me!

It’ll have to be top 6 or Krankz will be off given again the amount of players he’s been bringing in.

The amount of players hes bringing in? With loans returned and players like Traore, Mancienne and Ward likely to leave I would bet the net difference is minus and not plus.

And quit with the Krankz BS as well. Its unbelievably disrespectful and gives those of us who are looking forward to the season a bit of a buzzkill.