Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Bottom Half

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Relegated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Will.NFFC

Vital Football Hero
So we've still got a RB and a CM lined up and let's assume based on our business so far that we get them and it's Colback and Bryam - where will we finish this season? The optimist in me thinks top 2 but I'd settle for play offs.... which says a lot about how good the club have been at generating excitement this pre season!

Honestly have no idea.

Up front is still a weak point. If Grabban doesn't settle or gets injured the season is a waste of time

The window is not closed yet.
Who knows who else we will bring in.
Stoke are favourites but I believe we have a better manager and it’s not just about the squad.
I went for top

BTW Tyrone mings is now in the frame. Transfer from Bournemouth is possible according to their fans.

Top third, hard to be more specific with the new players an unknown quantity and possibly requiring settling time, plus the division is unpredictable at the best of times.

It took Wolves a couple of seasons from the point where they started making similar transfers.

Honestly have no idea.

Up front is still a weak point. If Grabban doesn't settle or gets injured the season is a waste of time
Do you really think so Pope? After relying on an 18 year old kid last season, and with the amount of attacking threat we’ve brought in, you still think we are weak? Strange one that, as I feel the exact opposite.

For me we should easily be top half but there will be a lot of good sides and some surprises as ever.

Do you really think so Pope? After relying on an 18 year old kid last season, and with the amount of attacking threat we’ve brought in, you still think we are weak? Strange one that, as I feel the exact opposite.

Is it strange Mappred? What are you basing tour optimism on just yet? Grabban aside, we have no idea what the other attacking options will be like. The first two have only played a handful of games between them. We all hope they hit the ground running, but we really don't know just yet.

Is it strange Mappred? What are you basing tour optimism on just yet? Grabban aside, we have no idea what the other attacking options will be like. The first two have only played a handful of games between them. We all hope they hit the ground running, but we really don't know just yet.
It wasn’t a dig as such, I just found the pessimism a little strange. We’ve brought in two forwards, one a gamble but looks good on paper, and Grabban, who is proven. The three Portuguese midfielders are not classed as being worth 15m for nothing, so must have something about them, then you have Lolley and Cash on top of that. Of course the Portuguese players may not come off, but you can say that about any signings, but attacking wise, I think we are anything but weak.

Top 6 for me.It could take awhile for them to gel and then be more consistent after Xmas.I only hope Karanka is given the whole season and no panicking by the Club if we are mid table in December .

14th after another clusterfuck of a season when we will all bemoan the summer business yet again. Isn't this the forest way?

I said top half BUT if the Mings move comes off and we were to get Byram on loan and a decent defensive midfielder then Id say top 6.