Where will Forest finish 2021-22 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Where will Forest finish 2021-22

Where will Forest finish?

• Total voters
Current squad, as it is mid table, as we have a decent manager but if we get a few injuries
Relegation battle and Haughton gone by Christmas

4-5 decent signings and keep players like worrall Johnson etc

have a good go at the top 4

But this is us we know it will not go well

I'm actually surprised that there doesn't appear to be a collective slitting of wrists, over the lack of transfer activity. Maybe bitter experience has taught us to lower expectations. We haven't had a decent striker arguably since Earnshaw. Even grabban can be hit or miss. As we stand, nothing positive has changed since May so unless something dramatic happens soonish, it's hard to see anything other than a relegation battle AGAIN!

11th or 12th.

good manager, goalkeeper and central defence means we should generally be solid. Defensive midfield is reasonable. Johnson, Mighten, Lolley and Carvalho (assuming they stay) will all be exciting on their day. We’ll swing between very good and very bad, between very entertaining and very dull.

I hope we use the opportunity to bring a few lads like Swan in from the academy. I’d far rather that than we keep collecting journeymen.

I think we’ll have a consolidation season and that’s fine by me.

I went 12-16 think that's a little optimistic now, naively thought we'd get a few capable players. Hope this Paraguayan lad is the second coming of Roy Keane.

I had us down as pretenders. I am now hoping we are strugglers rather than goners.

It’s almost like they want us to struggle as an excuse for something. Either to sell off our best players or to actually get us relegated. They certainly can’t have any ambitions of Premier League football on this showing.

I went 12-16 think that's a little optimistic now, naively thought we'd get a few capable players. Hope this Paraguayan lad is the second coming of Roy Keane.

If he was the second coming of Roy Keane he would:

1) Already be a full international
2) Have already have been playing in a better league
3) Would have had more appearances under his belt

Gonners, easily. With a fantastic manager we might have scraped bottom half. As it is, Hughton sets us up to either draw or lose, and we’ve done nothing to solve the small problem of our total lack of goals.

Grabban and Taylor are hardly contributing so Id drop them and go with Pace.

Samba

Soh Mckenna Worrall

Tutu/Back Garner New Lad Lowe

Johnson Zinkernagel Mighten

A fluid and interchangeable front 3

If he was the second coming of Roy Keane he would:

1) Already be a full international
2) Have already have been playing in a better league
3) Would have had more appearances under his belt

Seems hes more Garner type player with a bit of pace rther than Keane, tho Garner can put it about a bit to be fair

8th & all the folk whingeing on about how we’re certain to go down, that we lack ambition & our playerz are not big enough, will without a hint of irony moan that we didn’t make the play offs

WHAT A MAN

WHAT A PREDICTION

WHAT VILE VILE SNERTZ

SHAME