Where the coffin? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Where the coffin?

I just hope and pray we stay up . I so passionately want us to do well and become an established PL club . I fear if we go down that most fans will just accept it and do nothing. The highlight of the season would be Smiffs birthday when fans could wish the woman many happy returns . So sad really

I am at a point where I don't know if I care if we go down or if we go up any more. The sale of Buendia has done me, not because he was sold but the fact it was to Villa which speaks volumes. Then we were told the money could be used to strengthen the squad but once the sale was through then it can't be used due to the fact teams know we have that money now.

For the first time since 1995, when I got my first membership, I will not be renewing it becuase what's the point any more? We've had Premiership money for all except one season since 2011 yet seem to always be on the brink of going under yet we are meant to lord these owners as some great saviours. They won't sell because imagine if we got a foreign owner who got us into financial trouble because we are so secure now having to find hidden gems we can sell to keep the lights on.

I will probably keep an eye on the results and keep posting here but I feel so close to just walking away from supporting Norwich.

Indeed TH26. Where has all that money gone ? Prem cash for 9 of the last 10 years ..millions upon millions of £s in transfers out ….Brady , Redmond , Josh Murphy, Jacob Murphy , Pritchard ,Maddison, Jamal Lewis , Ben Godfrey , Buendia , and STILL the detestable Smiffs have done their very best to let the football world know they will sell Arrons and Cantwell as well .

I shall feel so desperate if we go down that I will hand my season ticket back , as I can’t see any point in cheering the boys on to promotion for the Smiffs to throw it all away again and again just to keep themselves in power

I pray we stay up so I can keep going with pride in my heart for our club , but relegation means that’s the end for me with NCFC until the Smiffs are kicked out of our club.

Last edited:
TH26 and YB. I really know how you feel and understand your pain.

Here we all are again with a promotion back to premier league but instead of looking forward to going back to watch as we try to perform at a higher level, the best player has been sold to a mid table club and there appears no chance of a decent replacement.
Instead of absolute anger at the way this club has no ambition, we have fans who are more interested in wishing the selfish, unambitious owner happy birthday than asking why we have much weaker squad than the one last season.
We will not get another Skipp or Emi so it will never be any stronger.

The only thing to get excited about is the signing of a back up keeper.

I also despair and may stop going after over 50 years if we go straight down again
and spend my money on following the England Cricket team around the world.