Where the coffin? | Vital Football

Where the coffin?

At least the fans had the guts to protest in those days . I still have my ‘red card ‘ from the 90s protests . Now wimpy fans just accept ‘ the self funding ‘ model and politely sit at CR saying what a great owner Smith is , and meekly follow what she says

I stood on Carrow Road protesting against Chase whilst being charged by police on horseback. In hindsight I was protesting against an owner who took me to Munich away, 2 fa cup semi finals and a season of challenging for premier league title. The Smiffs took me to league 1.

Did any of you guys protest during roeder management? The night that Mike Dennis said the fans were making roeder's family cry and were scared for their lives.

Did any of you guys protest during roeder management? The night that Mike Dennis said the fans were making roeder's family cry and were scared for their lives.

Sadly not. I think that was a small group who got a lot of criticism but were in fact speaking for nearly all of us.

Oh no the clappers.
I hope Smiffs do not spend Emi 's fee on those, believing they can help us survive
next season Hitting

I just hope and pray we stay up . I so passionately want us to do well and become an established PL club . I fear if we go down that most fans will just accept it and do nothing. The highlight of the season would be Smiffs birthday when fans could wish the woman many happy returns . So sad really