Where is McGrath 4Pope? | Vital Football

Where is McGrath 4Pope?

Wow, cheers Ironside for the name-check - appreciated!

I’m not going to give an opinion on the final as, let’s face it, it’s a different world since that day! Suffice to say I had a brilliant day until the game and I’ve found it very hard to forgive Bruce for such a lack of ambition in such a big game.

I renewed the season ticket but had no enthusiasm for the Villa all summer and just embraced the World Cup instead. My enthusiasm was so lacking I didn’t even have it in me to come on here and comment! But...

As mentioned above we are in new territory, it’s all change and I have plenty to say (though I’ll comment on relevant threads!). I’m up for the new season, will be posting my player ratings (for what they’re worth) and intend to carry on contributing to this great Vital community!

Wow, cheers Ironside for the name-check - appreciated!

I’m not going to give an opinion on the final as, let’s face it, it’s a different world since that day! Suffice to say I had a brilliant day until the game and I’ve found it very hard to forgive Bruce for such a lack of ambition in such a big game.

I renewed the season ticket but had no enthusiasm for the Villa all summer and just embraced the World Cup instead. My enthusiasm was so lacking I didn’t even have it in me to come on here and comment! But...

As mentioned above we are in new territory, it’s all change and I have plenty to say (though I’ll comment on relevant threads!). I’m up for the new season, will be posting my player ratings (for what they’re worth) and intend to carry on contributing to this great Vital community!
Your screen name alone gives you free reign....

Welcome back McGrath4Pope. A voice of sanity and reason, (one of the many I add),
The Pope is the bloke who lives in that art gallery in Rome isn't he?
Looking forward to your balanced posts.