Where do you start? | Vital Football

Where do you start?

swans87

Vital Youth Team
What the fuck was that? We've blown it. Shower of it shit performance once again. Chance after chance, players talking bollocks in the press all week and then not turning up. Had a gutsful. I just pray and hope it's a bit better in the Championship because this Premier League offers no excitement to the fans anymore. Hoping you get a shot on target in a game, going 6 games without scoring, where's the fun in that? Just so we can say we're playing against Chelsea or United? I want us to stay up and build a better squad so it gets better, but not in a month of Sundays will we do it. We've got some useless idiots in charge now with no idea what they're doing. Rant Over.

There's many things I won't miss about the premier league next season:

Defensive football
Not creating any scoring chances
Losing most weeks/ not winning
The ridiculous money in the game
Big club bias
Severe lack of entertainment

I'm hoping that we'll at least see some more goals and wins next year even if we don't do that well. I still expect us to finish around mid table.

Well I will miss top football badly, and I’m still in shock and hurting at how we’ve blown it since that 4-1 win over West Ham in March and a 13th place in the table. Even right up to the Southampton match we still had a chance to stay up after 8 games without a win and 2 goals scored, but it was another feeble performance and we capitulated.
It’s ok for these big shot players, they’ll disappear into the sunset and not care about the devastation they’ve left behind, and go on and steal a living elsewhere.
I’ve travelled thousands of miles to support them home and away, rarely missing a match over the seven seasons, yet they could not give us that final 90 mins of blood and thunder needed in that crucial match last Tuesday, where the winner took all.
I hope they do not parade around the ground at the end of the match tomorrow, looking for plaudits, as I couldn’t stomach it

Will you still be going to most games next season in the championship?

It would be nice once and a while going into a game being the favourites to win for a change. I do worry about next season though, many teams struggle and only those that are run reasonably well and have money bounce back within a couple of seasons like Middlesbrough and Villa, who are in a playoff game today.

I am hoping to go to some away matches, not so many though as the PL.
I’m going to miss those big grounds and big matches, and MOTD will never be the same without us in it, even though we were always last on.