Where did it all go wrong ? | Vital Football

Where did it all go wrong ?

loudmouthblue

Vital Football Hero
Why on earth is Cook not being sacked, the Spain trip was a drunken piss up, the players hate him, getting rid of Omar Bogle, Alex Gilbey and Jack Byrne is a disaster that will come back to haunt us, the pre season friendlies show how out of touch and clueless the idiot is, why did the bellends in charge not get a decent manager like Karl Robinson or Steve McClaren.

Come on LMB......just won the league so no need for the digs albeit 'tongue in cheek'.....revel in our great success & the great atmosphere all 4k created yesterday at Doncaster. Brilliant day in glorious sunshine, beer was flowing , tics on song & Will Grigg on fire - what more could you want!

I thought this was going to be a thread unrelated to footballing matters explaining the mid winter 'log in error'. Seems churlish to comment further.

Talking of Dragnet where is the miserable old sod.
No sign of Oscarbon and Martinez either.
Very strange

I must admit, I share some of LMB's "irks" re the muck-chucking at the start of the season.

It's obvious now that whatever went on was instrumental in gelling the team together, creating the spirit that has carried them through the season, achieving such incredible stats.

If Cookie could bottle what he did, he'd make a fortune.

Bondage ........by Paul Cook.
;o)

Moonay did you run on the pitch with all the bellends?
Nope. Why do you ask ?

Also, I wouldn't necessarily describe them as bell-ends. They were high on emotion. That's why Griggy jumped into the fans when he scored. Its why Power did cartwheels and ran around holding a flare. Its why the team and staff were chucking Cookie up in the air.

Some are maybe bell-ends regardless of running on the pitch, ........ but others were merely reacting to the occasion. No harm done.

Are you Dragnet in disguise ? nothing but negativity
Nothing negative about my comment. Stating fact. We've a few players in the squad who will be departing, not naming them at this point, but it's common sense due to their ages and the fact we are upping a level. A couple of those have previously worked with John Coleman at Accrington and maybe theyd be great signings for them on frees, and for them in their league one campaign next season.

Our squad is basically 25 players. I can see us losing 7, so PC has to find at least 7 players who can, A, play at Championship level and give us something at that level, and B, fit into Wigan Athletic, and his way of doing things, and fit well into the group we have already. It's a World Cup Summer, so one or two unheard of gems may come to the fore. The work will start now for next season.

Like I said, not negative. Talking sense.

Why on earth is Cook not being sacked, the Spain trip was a drunken piss up, the players hate him, getting rid of Omar Bogle, Alex Gilbey and Jack Byrne is a disaster that will come back to haunt us, the pre season friendlies show how out of touch and clueless the idiot is, why did the bellends in charge not get a decent manager like Karl Robinson or Steve McClaren.

End & bell come to mind ! Saddo ! ?

Eggs, eggs, eggs are everywhere.

On faces of the darksiders.

Trolling the board to the best of their abilities.

On their armchairs during worriers matches.