Where are you now?

keith margam

Vital Football Legend
Hi col8, how are you,? Just saw your post. I am still around and following my team home and away. Maybe I will start posting on here again. Cheers!

KevinE

Alert Team
keith margam - 11/3/2018 11:24

Hi col8, how are you,? Just saw your post. I am still around and following my team home and away. Maybe I will start posting on here again. Cheers!
Hi Keith, how's things? It's been a while! This forum died off unfortunately, would be great to kick-start it again. Vital Football is moving to a better platform soon so hopefully that might encourage some former regulars to return!

keith margam

Vital Football Legend
Hi KevinE,
I often read your articles and it’s a shame that nobody posts on here anymore. I think one of the reasons is the lay out of the site, it is not easy to navigate, so a revamp would be welcome.

KevinE

Alert Team
keith margam - 24/3/2018 08:11

Hi KevinE,
I often read your articles and it’s a shame that nobody posts on here anymore. I think one of the reasons is the lay out of the site, it is not easy to navigate, so a revamp would be welcome.
Hopefully the new platform will be much better, if you want a preview you can visit http://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk who have adopted the new system