When Will We See Our Football Friends Again? | Vital Football

When Will We See Our Football Friends Again?

Nice piece Caz. We're all missing our mates at this worrying time. It must be even more difficult for your good self Caz with you doing all the organising of the away coaches from the "Colin", with lots of regular faces missing from your Saturday routine. It's a time in our lives that we'll never forget, that's for sure, and for a lot of folks who have lost loved ones this virus will leave a lasting scar. No doubt that if/when we can return to New York Stadium we will hear sad tales of fellow Millers who've sadly fallen to this horrible corona virus. That will be hard to take and there will be quite a few "minute's silence" to get through up and down the country.
We need more people to start posting on here for starters, even if it's just the ones who posted in the prediction threads. Stay safe everyone and stay at home and who knows, we might be getting the all clear soon (yeah and pigs might fly), ha-ha.

Nez, we've not run coaches for a few years now - got too much to be honest, people not turning up or letting us down etc. I still go to the away games but let someone else do the work! And, I get picked up from across the road!

Yes, I was thinking the same about I wonder who will actually still be around us when we get back to our seats at the NYS. Frightening really.