When is the council going to stop digging up the City? | Vital Football

When is the council going to stop digging up the City?

Bolshie Budgie

Vital Champions League
Tombland
South Park Ave - speed humps and passing bays
Rose Lane
Earlham Rd
Fiveways Roundabout
Ring Rd roundabout at the Earlham Rd
Prince of Wales Rd
Unthank Rd (Anglian Water)
Bank Plain
the junction of Bank Plain and Castle Meadow
Farmhouse junction (Ring Rd and South Park)

…..when will it stop?

and they are now messing about with the Unthank Rd / Mile End Rd junction all in the name of helping the traffic flow easier at the Newmarket Rd / Ring Rd (Daniels) roundabout.

To ease the flow round the Daniels roundabout, all they have to do is enforce the yellow box. Instead the slowing the traffic at two other junctions.......only the traffic planners could come up with this idea!

:mad: :eek: :mad: :eek:

I understand they are now digging up Bowthorpe Rd.!

It would be great if they finished some of these road works before they started new ones.

The approach to the Castle Mall car park (at the top of Rose Lane) is now being re surfaced......CARRY ON DIGGING brought to you by the City Council, enjoy!

and they are now messing about with the Unthank Rd / Mile End Rd junction all in the name of helping the traffic flow easier at the Newmarket Rd / Ring Rd (Daniels) roundabout.

To ease the flow round the Daniels roundabout, all they have to do is enforce the yellow box. Instead the slowing the traffic at two other junctions.......only the traffic planners could come up with this idea!

:mad: :eek: :mad: :eek:

After all the hold ups all that was carried out is an unnecessary middle of road pedestrian crossing over mile end road near surgery.
I have used it and it was quicker to walk over in one go as lights are timed to split crossing into 2 parts.

After all the hold ups all that was carried out is an unnecessary middle of road pedestrian crossing over mile end road near surgery.
I have used it and it was quicker to walk over in one go as lights are timed to split crossing into 2 parts.

Exactly!

Crossing the road could be made at the Unthank Rd./Mile End junction where there are traffic lights.