"When he knew I was being serious he backed down, and he put himself in his cage." | Vital Football

"When he knew I was being serious he backed down, and he put himself in his cage."

Listened to the MA interview with Hortin driving home- he is so understated usually (MA) so that when he comes out with something you know he means it. I get the impression MA advised Mr Evans what would happen if he continued with his unprofessional behaviour.

Even Hortin was tickled by MA's interview and played some of it again during the post match.

Made me smile anyway

Listened to the MA interview with Hortin driving home- he is so understated usually (MA) so that when he comes out with something you know he means it. I get the impression MA advised Mr Evans what would happen if he continued with his unprofessional behaviour.

Even Hortin was tickled by MA's interview and played some of it again during the post match.

Made me smile anyway

I was already sold on MApp, but putting that in its place has raised my esteem for him a notch, pantomime villain or not.

He knows we're not fond of the FRISP here so he will play up to his Dick Dastardley double. All he needs is the handlebar moustache to twirl when not flapping his arms about in exasperation!. After the game he will probably have regaled his rag tag and bobtail outfit of how he took on 'big' MA and gave him a roasting, from behind the big steward.
Can imagine Christopher Biggins playing him on TV

FRISP, that was a new one for me; needed the Urban Dictionary to bottom that one. The only question I have now is which came first: The Evans or The FRISP.

‘Diabetes, it’s coming to you’
I'm guessing he already has it, in fact I'm sure I read he had developed it.
Next stop for him is a heart attack if he doesn't learn to calm down and lose some weight.
He's literally a heart attack waiting to happen imho.