When Frank met Mason! | Vital Football

When Frank met Mason!

ramAnag

Vital Reserves Team
According to the DT....Frank Lampard has ‘fallen in love with’ Mason Bennett.
Doubt Christine has much to worry about, but seriously...where five experienced managers have largely failed it seems Lampard may be succeeding.
Just goes to show how important it is for players, especially the younger ones, to feel wanted. Sure some players require and maybe respond to a bollocking...but others need an arm round the shoulder and a word of encouragement.
Maybe the ‘rookie’ knows more than some thought.

Hmm, so long as Frank doesn't plan to Mount Mason - ah no you mean the other one, guess he just likes people called Mason generally

As long as he keeps clear of injury I can see Bennett finally showing that he is more than just potential. The start was there last season but then that one rash tackle he tried basically put paid to his season. Got fit, loaned to Notts County and yet another injury......

Hmm, so long as Frank doesn't plan to Mount Mason - ah no you mean the other one, guess he just likes people called Mason generally

Lol...better than being one I suppose.
Who knows? Maybe he’ll be able to tickle Butters’ fancy too. :eek:

Lol...better than being one I suppose.
Who knows? Maybe he’ll be able to tickle Butters’ fancy too. :eek:
Maybe he can arrange the Xmas party?

On Mason B, great that he's having some joy at the moment. Whether he can become more than an impact sub is another matter, and how long he'll be satisfied at that a further challenge too. FL is currently exceeding my expectations, but he'll need to show more than a bounce and nice words when things start going wrong. So far, so good!

Latest Rams News