When do you think | Vital Football

When do you think

I have two who keep asking the same question ....
Hopefully before the Latics open day on July 26th and the Rangers away friendly on July 29th (full marks for another open day).
Based on Last year .... The home kit was announced on July 3rd and on sale July 13th/14th
The top notch black away kit released on sale 28th July 2017.
The Black away kits from recent years have been excellent.

On a side note, Reece James and Alex Gilbey were cursed by last seasons kit launch promotional pictures.

I think the club would be far better getting the kit worn in the final home game of the season and getting it on sale at the start of the summer so people can get it for the holidays. But with us moving from Kappa to Puma it's probably not as simple due to when contracts begin and end.

We might be ready to go and just waiting for the Kappa deal to officially expire to avoid any legal issues.

Been a big delay due to the club struggling to find a shirt sponsor to replace Intersport. The takeover delay hasn’t helped that.

Bollocks, you know nothing.
Unlike you I don’t talk bollocks on here if I don’t anything about something. How’s your mate Jack Ma doing by the way? Still ploughing on with his secret Latics takeover bid that you “exclusively” revealed on here? :ROFLMAO::Fingers:

What I did say still holds true, I made one comment hardly "ploughing on" like the constant shit from you, so tell us what and how you know we are "struggling to find a shirt sponsor to replace intersport" upcoming events will show everyone on here how wrong that statement is and that you are talking bollocks.

Can't keep being ignored about this rudeness and squabbling. Banned for a couple of weeks. Come on, you can do better than that for goodness sake.

In recent years the new Latics kits have been revealed early July before the school summer holidays. Back in the day I remember kits coming out much later and missing all that summer business.