What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? | Vital Football

What's The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You?

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
Since we are in the closed season, let's have some fun.

Simple question. It could be supernatural, coincidental, comical or just plain weird (or anything else).

My whole experience of the Kuala Lumpur healing, which obviously you were instrumental in and made up a bizarre chapter in the book.

I still marvel at how, for a short time, I felt the best I'd ever felt in my life!

Had a few strange things..

I was listening to a rave remix of Fire when I got stopped at the old Aston firestation by the lights that let out fire-engines - I'd done the trip hundreds of times and never been stopped before.

I passed Savo and his beautiful girlfriend in The City Plaza years ago, I went to say to him 'You're going to score a hattrick this weekend' but as I don't really like talking to famous people, that don't know me, as it is intrusive - but sure enough, he did. NO idea why that thought came to my mind, he hadn't exactly been on fire scoring wise (apart from with the aforementioned girlfriend!)

I share something with Fulford although my heart was stopped deliberately.
when I was a kid, I was given some times tables to learn for the next day. I had a mental block with maths and really struggled. Next day I went to school and the teacher had died overnight.
I have been bitten by spiders twice and never once turned into a superhero.
move had lots of instances of dejavue but I think I’ve told you that before.

I have this weird thing where I see people I knew/know on holiday.

On holiday Florida , queuing up at one of the theme parks we joined the queue directly behind Mrs M’s mum’s best friend.

The year after in the Dominican Republic having dinner at the hotel we walked in and were seated next to my best mate at school who I had lost touch with about 7 years earlier.

And year before last I was jogging by the beach in Lanzarote and pretty much literally ran into a bloke who I had trained with when I started work in 1998. We clicked at the time but he went off back to Wales a couple of years later and we lost touch. So it was a full 19 years ago i last saw him.

From these experiences I have learnt that
1- the world is indeed a small place …and…
2- I’m a bit shit in keeping in touch with people.

And also , which for bloke from Oxford used to pretty inane weather , the trip to Florida above coincided with being hit by a hurricane whilst i was there . That was strange and shit scary.

When we first moved down here, I was still seeing my job out in Brum, and wife and our youngest were down here.
She picked him up from school and they went down the beach.
She puts a Villa towel down on the sand which instigates a conversation with the family next to them, also Villa fans.
After some moments, he turns round and tells my wife her name and our old address.
Amazed she enquires how he knew that.
He says our friends bought your old house, and we went to a house warming party there, and they said you had gone to live in Looe, and the minute you said you were from Great Barr I just knew it was you.

Loads of spiritual and supernatural moments. Too many too share expecially over when David was passing

The one that was the most bizarre was in 2003 both Mr KK and I woke up and both seen 2nd KK junior at the bottom of our bed just stood there.

2nd KK junior wasn't living at home at that time. Just after that he started doing his runaway home to us. He csme home permanent that summer

Loads of spiritual and supernatural moments. Too many too share expecially over when David was passing

The one that was the most bizarre was in 2003 both Mr KK and I woke up and both seen 2nd KK junior at the bottom of our bed just stood there.

2nd KK junior wasn't living at home at that time. Just after that he started doing his runaway home to us. He csme home permanent that summer

Just confirming, he wasn't actually at the bottom of your bed but you both saw him there?

When I was a teenager, I was sitting on my bed which was in a bay window. The house was down the end of a lane so there were no roads facing the window. Suddenly, the whole window was lit up. The beam of light was a little shorter than the window panes. It seemed like one beam of light but then it started flickering and I realised that it was coming from something rotating clockwise. It gradually slowed down and came to a complete stop. It wasn't one beam of light but a series of rectangular lights. Then it started rotating anti-clockwise, speeding up over time until it seemed like one beam of light again and then vanished.

I don't actually know where the lights came from. I was too scared to look out the window. I suspect it was a UFO but I don't really know what it was.

When I was a teenager, I was sitting on my bed which was in a bay window. The house was down the end of a lane so there were no roads facing the window. Suddenly, the whole window was lit up. The beam of light was a little shorter than the window panes. It seemed like one beam of light but then it started flickering and I realised that it was coming from something rotating clockwise. It gradually slowed down and came to a complete stop. It wasn't one beam of light but a series of rectangular lights. Then it started rotating anti-clockwise, speeding up over time until it seemed like one beam of light again and then vanished.

I don't actually know where the lights came from. I was too scared to look out the window. I suspect it was a UFO but I don't really know what it was.

Did you report it to Mulder and Skully?

Was this before or after you took those magic mushrooms?

Came back on the overnight ferry from Gothenberg about 8 of us got chatting to some lads who turned out were from Dudley. Two of them were trying to get off with two gorgeous Swedish ladies we were trying to warn them they had no chance. At that, the two girls shook hands with the lads said good night and went off to their cabins, leaving them standing there like Lemons. We then had some piss-taking banter with the lads and a few more beers. Said we see you around mate goodbyes. Got back to Harwich on Saturday morning and home on the afternoon.
Sunday the Mrs wants to go to Merry Hell to do some shopping, we are walking around ASDA and bump into one of the lads we'd met on the ferry. Chances of that happening must have been millions to one.

Came back on the overnight ferry from Gothenberg about 8 of us got chatting to some lads who turned out were from Dudley. Two of them were trying to get off with two gorgeous Swedish ladies we were trying to warn them they had no chance. At that, the two girls shook hands with the lads said good night and went off to their cabins, leaving them standing there like Lemons. We then had some piss-taking banter with the lads and a few more beers. Said we see you around mate goodbyes. Got back to Harwich on Saturday morning and home on the afternoon.
Sunday the Mrs wants to go to Merry Hell to do some shopping, we are walking around ASDA and bump into one of the lads we'd met on the ferry. Chances of that happening must have been millions to one.

Did he have a gorgeous Swedish bird in tow?