What's On Your Desk | Vital Football

What's On Your Desk

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Angelos was always asked, what's in your bag

[youtube=Zxrigy4rVnc]

Well, Deano did a post asking what's on his desk

DeanoVilla - 17/4/2013 15:31

Here is a list of items currently on my desk. I hope you will find it REALLY interesting.

(From left to right)
Laptop bag
Keys
Sellotape
Empty Aero wrapper
Empty packet of crisps
A banana skin that has now turned mostly black
3 disposable coffee cups
2 plastic water cups
A computer monitor
A ruler
A pen
A laptop
A mouse
A desk phone
My mobile phone
2 flourescent pens
A load of paper

Crazy stuff.

SO.

What's on your desk.
Vital people what's on your desk... ya bastards!

Well,

keyboard
all in one computer and mouse and mouse mat
two creative speakers
a white phone
a white light
an ornament... a town cryer dog
and Rolling Stones... Sticky Fingers cd

I can confirm all my pens, paper and such like, are very much in the drawers, nice and tidy, just as I like it.

Computer
Mouse
Monitor
Keyboard
Phone
Pencil
Paper
Mug of cold coffee
Last years diary
A copy of the Non League Paper
Signed photo of Paul Lambert with a few hearts scrawled on it.... sorry I meant an apple core.

I have
Computer
Mouse
Various pens
A fan
Paperwork
Wage incentive scheme info
A smell farther of 10 telling me I can't get him a job
And a bottle of water

I have
8 plastic trays, in stacks of 2, all overflowing with paper and a wire tray with less paper in.
Keyboard, mouse (with mat), monitor
Two mugs, one empty one half full with cold tea. a can of coke and an empty plastic cup.
A calendar
Two calculators
Post it notes, three pens, stapler,
An Excel 2007 step by step book
Three lever arch files
My wallet
An elastic band
An empty tupperware box with a used fork on top

and most importantly:
A picture of me and the missus with my son at his christening and a picture of my son, laughing with yoghurt all over his face (this being a reminder of the sole reason I'm sat at the desk at all!)

Well, it's all change at Fear towers. No cd now on the desk but I do have a pen, some paper and an address book.

This is wild!

I can't even start to imagine where I'll be at desk wise in an hour or two!

2 lappy's
one desk top skip with all my crap in
phone
sellotape dispenser
tape gun
joker mug
plate
VIILA calander
A price guide for royal Mail with a bloke saying 'I work for a load of robbing arseholes' on the cover
clipboard
mouse
my arms

Computer
Keyboard
Mouse
A hole punch
A staple remover
A mug
A stack of 4 trays with various paperwork in them
A memory stick
My mobile phone
Loads of 1 and 2p coins
A water bottle
A set of headphones.

Computer with monitor and keyboard and mouse.

On top of computer sits 3 1:400 scale die-cast model aircraft. One Airbus A330, one A340 and one A380 - these are the aircraft manuals I primarily deal wtih.

There is a desk tidy stack draw thing with my work in. Arranged not started, in work, sent for quality check.

There is one pint glass wtih some water, and a mug which is empty but is soon to contain a chicken cup-a-soup as a little snack.

There is also a calendar on my desk of funny cat pictures which is funny.

There is a DAB radio (+ headphones) which I still haven't found the right location for to get a good signal.

I have my current work, and a pad of paper, 3 pens, a keyfob affair thing for remote access, a stapler, ruler and a headset which I can use to phone people with.

The most important thing, always has been. always will be...............

My Villa Mug ! - follows me everywhere I go.

Laptop, external hardrive, all in 1 printer/scanner/copier and various it can do but have never tried. Stationary tray with the expected in such as envelopes, stapler, paper clips and so on. Empty coffee mug, mirror bag underneath with well it's a woman's handbag. LOL. Oh a picture of me and Mr K on our wedding day and a picture of all my 4 together from our wedding day. I could carry on but you get the drift

I don't have a desk, I imperiously spin around my minions in my Captain Kirk style chair.
I've got buttons on the arms and stuff.
Unfortunately, the pointy-eared bloke is getting too big for his boots (very opinionated), the noisy Scottish one keeps talking about dilithium chrystals like I would know what the fuck he's actually on about and the foxy black chick keeps eyeing me up, so it's really hard to concentrate.

kefkat - 18/4/2013 19:24

Laptop, external hardrive, all in 1 printer/scanner/copier and various it can do but have never tried. Stationary tray with the expected in such as envelopes, stapler, paper clips and so on. Empty coffee mug, mirror bag underneath with well it's a woman's handbag. LOL. Oh a picture of me and Mr K on our wedding day and a picture of all my 4 together from our wedding day. I could carry on but you get the drift

I'm interested in your tray kefkat. Does it sometimes move about or is it always stationary?

Sorry :15:

James06 - 18/4/2013 20:51

I'm interested in your tray kefkat. Does it sometimes move about or is it always stationary?

Sorry :15:

LOL it is actually more a basket than a tray really. A metal type not woven. Yes it does move about when I shift it :17:

Gazgecko - 18/4/2013 20:20

I don't have a desk, I imperiously spin around my minions in my Captain Kirk style chair.
I've got buttons on the arms and stuff.
Unfortunately, the pointy-eared bloke is getting too big for his boots (very opinionated), the noisy Scottish one keeps talking about dilithium chrystals like I would know what the fuck he's actually on about and the foxy black chick keeps eyeing me up, so it's really hard to concentrate.

:1:

3 bits of paper, a stopwatch and a silver parker pen, along with two soon to be moved cds are currently added to the standard list.

In my expert opinon this means you could get a job and come off ESA then Kefkat :56:

I think with the knowledge that Kefkat has she would be a welcome assest to a company in my line of work James. We have branches in Yorkshire also so could put a good word in for her :-)

Just seems a waste that someone of her aparent ability isnt/cant work