What's most important.. | Vital Football

What's most important..

nodrogaty

Vital 1st Team Regular
Positivity and after reading some terrible negative comments on other sites, doesn't bode well for a good start with our new manager. Our support is vital. Can you imagine giving him the same support that was afforded for Critchley ? Encouragement goes a hell of a long way, The Manager needs to feel the good vibes.
The last thing we want is to get off on a wrong footing.

Positivity and after reading some terrible negative comments on other sites, doesn't bode well for a good start with our new manager. Our support is vital. Can you imagine giving him the same support that was afforded for Critchley ? Encouragement goes a hell of a long way, The Manager needs to feel the good vibes.
He deserves our support let’s make him welcome and hope the season gets off to a flyer…..Just sorry I can no longer get to matches not very mobile.

Of course you are right Noddy. Hard though

:cool:You lot must be puddled.If you think he's anything but uselless.I can only think he was cheap>He will take 3000 of the gate,by his name alone.I'll go to games if only to BOO him off MichaelP

:cool:You lot must be puddled.If you think he's anything but uselless.I can only think he was cheap>He will take 3000 of the gate,by his name alone.I'll go to games if only to BOO him off MichaelP
tim
time will always tell, but I have v little confidence in him and I just don't warm to the guy

With your last sentence I think you must be puddled. As I put on another thread all the years of crap we had to endure & the boycott and your saying you’d only go to boo off our new manager?

Give yer head a shake.

LukeH

We will all need our way back to bonding and moving forward together. We did with the Ohstains and we definitely without them and with our amazing saviour St Simon
We've had some great and crap mangers. Some we thought would be good and weren't and vice versa. A lot were counting after the first 8 or so games

We will all need our way back to bonding and moving forward together. We did with the Ohstains and we definitely without them and with our amazing saviour St Simon
We've had some great and crap mangers. Some we thought would be good and weren't and vice versa. A lot were counting after the first 8 or so games
Simon may have reached Blessed but not Sainthood yet….

Sadker has what's best for the club at heart.
It does make me smile, he has put in millions, will be tens of millions and some people are saying I'm not putting in my £300...
He's the owner of the club, in Sadler we trust.