What's in the sky at Villa Park? | Vital Football

What's in the sky at Villa Park?

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
Several times, well possibly at least twice the sky has been pointed at by a couple of players....

2-2 and all good so far but Spurs look very very good. But 2-2 would suggest otherwise and they look weak at the back. Also got a fortunate penalty IMO which they missed... and that doesn't really tell the whole story

And it seems Grealish just can't help himself... brilliant player, but the theatrics? Vinny will get him Hollywood roles in 15 years or so

It's probably one of those large spaceships like we saw in Independence Day.

Something weird will have to happen because things are going far too well for us at the minute

Looks like the BIG boys are startin t'mek a move in around us,ARSEnal score 2 in 2 mintes v The Geordies,2-0 after 56mins.UTMPB

I thought it was good game too. Glad I wasn't on my own. Not ideal result for us, when it almost seemed it was gonna be. BUT the Blades are staying up
I just watch games and dunt worry abart what they may or may not mean for us mi owd pal.Ya can drive yoursen barmy tryin to work out what each score means,i'm just enjoyin our journey and as the owd song goes,Que sera sera whatever will be will be the futures not ours to see Que sera sera.Hope ya enjoyed mi bit of singin mate.:LOL: UTMPB