What's going on? | Vital Football

What's going on?

Well, technically the person in charge of this forum is me. As said in the other thread recently though, with work and life with a 9-month old River, time if pretty short.

However, when time does allow, I do hope to crack on and do things in the forum and try to do more writing for the front pages - any help people can offer would be appreciated.

As for the threads, what's happened to them and where they've gone? I honestly don't know. Must admit, I was surprised to see so many of them gone when I just logged on myself...

Nothing was deleted, don't think any technical errors, I did merge some of the Chimes links into the one thread though. Maybe that's it? Will leave in future, just knew you were busy Rug.

Definitely nowt deleted though!

Well, technically the person in charge of this forum is me. As said in the other thread recently though, with work and life with a 9-month old River, time if pretty short.

However, when time does allow, I do hope to crack on and do things in the forum and try to do more writing for the front pages - any help people can offer would be appreciated.

As for the threads, what's happened to them and where they've gone? I honestly don't know. Must admit, I was surprised to see so many of them gone when I just logged on myself...

Rug.. all that you do here is mightily appreciated by me.. PM sent.. :thumbup:

Nothing was deleted, don't think any technical errors, I did merge some of the Chimes links into the one thread though. Maybe that's it? Will leave in future, just knew you were busy Rug.

Definitely nowt deleted though!

Thank you for that.. mystery solved. Its appreciated. They are in the Chimes Links thread.. right on the last page. I'll forgive you this time.. ha ha.. :grinning: but any chance of reinstating them if possible? Definitely #247 to #255 if not all :thumbup:

Last edited:
Yes. I can do that. I'm kinda super powerful. :oops:

Will have a look. If not will ask you to alert the ones required.

Sorry. I'm a bit of a tidy freak!