What’s going on? | Page 58 | Vital Football

What’s going on?

From what I have seen Harry does a cracking job then again he is a robinson
I don’t think the administrators are shy about speaking to anyone. Fair play to Harry, he has a hotline to Paul Stanley, but I’m sure Mooney if you sent him a direct message you could get some updates out of him yourself

I don’t think the administrators are shy about speaking to anyone. Fair play to Harry, he has a hotline to Paul Stanley, but I’m sure Mooney if you sent him a direct message you could get some updates out of him yourself

I've no intention of doing owt like that Swindon.

As far as I'm concerned, when they've summat to tell us, they will.

PK's on holiday.
:whist:
I know - he "announced it" - almost as bad as a parliamentary holiday in the middle of a national emergency 😉
The biggest crisis to hit our club and off he goes on hollies leaving that well known ticsmon Wilkinson minding the shop ! - not that anyone's noticed much difference in number of scoops 🤣

I know - he "announced it" - almost as bad as a parliamentary holiday in the middle of a national emergency 😉
The biggest crisis to hit our club and off he goes on hollies leaving that well known ticsmon Wilkinson minding the shop ! - not that anyone's noticed much difference in number of scoops 🤣

Did he run over your dog ?

I've posted the rest of my response in off topic..........just so as I don't clog this thread up with anything inappropriate. :rolleyes:

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/brexit-and-all-that-shite.89982/page-418#post-2400333

Reasonable news Moonay?

Gone away and thought I’d take a break from this shit show for a few days, as there has been just nothing in the way of positive or encouraging news recently. Emerged to find nothing has changed. Players getting flogged for way below market value, season starting in a month with the prospect of only a handful of players in a squad, still no buyer on the horizon... To be honest pal I find nothing in the way of reasonable news in that press release.

I also note the efl have managed to finally relegate Macclesfield Town. They appealed this decision to send them down. Absolutely fucking disgraceful. The organisation is utterly rotten. Defer punishment for Wednesday yet fuck over both us and Macclesfield. They have no morals, no sense of fairness or impartiality. My contempt for this inept, rotten organisation is complete. Yet for us to survive we have to continue to be governing by these parasites. The game is broken and these wankers are responsible for making the problem worse instead of trying to fix it.

Reasonable news Moonay?

Aye. Reasonable.

still talking with several potential bidders interested in buying the club

While frustrated by the lack of development, Stanley understands why the interested parties are doing their due diligence – and why it is taking time.

Aye. Reasonable.

While frustrated by the lack of development, Stanley understands why the interested parties are doing their due diligence – and why it is taking time.

Mr Stanley = Good Cop

Aye. Reasonable.

Not sure my glass is half full, it’s more fully drained at the minute. Doesn’t sound optimistic in the slightest to me. Given his deadline for preferred bidder status expired about two weeks ago and we’re still no where that stage, I would say it’s far more likely we’ll be liquidated than sold.